Chapter 037 || Party

Spring's Point of View.

Luke's eyes were focused on us, he didn't look into others, he might looks away but his eyes will focused on us immediately. It doesn't affect me seeing him again, i don't know why. But, all i know is my feelings for him was slowly fading away.

This is the reality, we can't be more than friends. I waved at him as i catch him staring at us, he'd just look away and focused on the crowd. I did wave on calum and he slightly nodded on me, michael finally saw us. He was so hype, he was full of energy, and luckily he didn't hurt himself today.

Michael goes into his place. "Lets welcome Spring Waters and Matty Healy! Spring come here on the stage with matty. Show us what matty thought you." He shouted on the mic.

The crowd cheers, i covered my mouth laughing on the things on what michael said. Me and Matty goes on the stage, i feel like a elf here, matty might be small, but you know they are six foot tall while i am too small.

Calum gave matty the bass, and luke helped me to adjust the guitar on me, i smiled at him but he gave me a fake smile.

"What should i sing?" I asked them with my shaky voice, my whole body was shaking, this is not a run away but a concert. And there is one thing that popped out in my mind, it was 6'2 by marie miller.

"I know most of you guys like this tall, blonde, somehow gorgeous guy, that who mostly look like a french fries." They laughed on my speech. "This song is about the guy who hurts you most, but you still choose to like him, and have a high hope for him to like you back." I purses my lips and changed the electric guitar into a acoustic guitar.

Matty guided to strum the guitar, since that i am not that used to play kind of guitar.

"But could he have blue eyes
Just like the sky
And blonde hair
Wavy and light
And 6 foot 2 is my favorite height
But lord I don't care what he looks like he looks like"

I looked at the crowd. I sing the lyrics with all of my heart.

"Since that i don't really memorize the lyrics. This part is for the guy who helped me, when the person i expected to help me when i fall wouldn't be there. But, the person you didn't expect was there, so you know who you are and we all know that you're here. This part is for you, i am so lucky to meet someone like you." I chuckled while looking at matty.

He gave me a poker face, but i know deep inside his happy, and mostly his heart is jumping all around him.

"And could we meet by
The first of July
So he'll hold my hand
As they light up the sky
And marry me oh marry me
Marry me on an April night."

The crowd aw'ed while matty hide his face. I laughed and removed the guitar and gave it back. "Such a strong lyrics spring." Matty said on the microphone.

"Are you two guys together?" Calum narrowed his eyes.

"Nope. Not yet. But, someday." Matty answered calum. Luke was dumbfounded when he hear the answer of matty. "Congrats man." They hugged matty.

I laughed at them, i feel kinda left out, we head back on the crowd, holding each other hand. The guys have two songs left, we choose to wait on the crowd than to be on the dressing room, or backstage with them.

George and the others are missing already, and after this we're going to party. Ashton got back on the stage making the crowd to cheer louder, and we're one of them who's cheering loudly.

I am such a supportive best friend, ever. They played good girls and what i like about you.

After the speech, we head on the dressing room and finally meet my soul sister, Christine. "Bitch you missed me a lot." I hugged her tightly.

Matty gave him a shy wave. "Hey healy, nice to meet you." She raised her one eye brow, with her british accent. I laughed because this is the second time that Christine been like this when she met guy who's courting me. "Nice to meet you Christine." Matty hide his hand on his pocket.

"I need to see my kitten, first." She said and pulled michael on a big hug. Calum have his new girl named andrea, and i worked with her before.

They are perfect for each other, and i bet calum will change because andrea was a real crazy girl, when it comes into a guy she loved. While ashton and luke doesn't have any girl beside them.

We all head into the limousine, matty is comfortable with them, but luke isn't. We didn't say any word into each other since he saw us.

Matty holds my hand when we got on the party. "You should wear a bunny outfit." Andrea said and slapped my butt.

"I am going to be a cat. Meow." Christine said seductively and michael gave her a signal, they both smirked.

"Be my bunny?" Matty said, resting his head on my shoulder. "How about being a witch?" I pouted.

"Arzaylea is a witch right?" Andrea giggles, luke narrowed his eyes on us, and we give him a peace sign.

When we got on the venue, us girls head on the dressing room. I choose this bunny costume that they refer me to wear. "No wonder why you girls are VS angels." Michael said peaking on our room.

I head outside first looking for matty, he was a Dracula, and i laughed at him because he choose to take off his shirt off revealing his tattoo. "Wow spring." Luke and matty said.

He offered his left hand on me like an gentleman, and i accepted and we head on the dance floor. Matty is such a gentleman, no wonder why does my feelings are slowly fading away from luke.

The song was so pop, the bass was so good. George and Arzaylea goes out in the same room, i looked at luke. He was so done with this girl, matty holds my hand firmly.

Everybody gasped, but luke choose to stay quiet. We enjoy the music on the dance floor, sweat all over my body.

"Take a photo of us." I heard arzaylea, i saw her and luke almost kissing, he's smiling but looked like disgusted. I felt a little crack on my heart.

I know i am not that moved on, i stopped dancing as i saw them kissing.

Matty sighed and pulled his body on me, then kissed me. He was smiling, i know that luke take a glance on us.

"Let him be, that is what he want." He said.