Chapter 054

Luke's Point of View.

Me and spring went on the mini hang out house, just the two of us. I missed her so much. I have a confession to make i am trying to bring her feelings back to me. I watch her slowly falling asleep while watching some the vampire diaries.

She's cute, her head was slowly falling down into my shoulder. "Feeling sleepy already?" I said. She narrowed her eyes towards me, and then smiled. "Nope."

"I want to watch notting hill." She whines, and i roll my eyes.

"We've already watched that over a thousand times." She chuckled and hugged me. "Please daddy." She said and pouted.

Daddy... Daddy. She just called me daddy, i let out a evil smirk.

I have no choice but to obey her and watched her favorite film. This is what i love our friendship today, she's clueless on what i feel about her. If she only knew on how much i love her. "Stop staring at me, and watch the movie." She ordered.

"Yeah yeah." I said in annoyance, i pulled her closer to me. But, she push me away. "I want to be closer to you."

She laughed on my childish act. "We can't you have girlfriend, and she's a total loser." I laughed at her.

"Are you trying to copy me?" I raised an eyebrow and cross my arms in front of my chest. "Well, yeah." She awkwardly answered, and then she bite her thumb.

I laughed at her actions, and give her another hug. But she pushed me away.

"Why do you keep pushing me away?" I fake cry.

"Because you also push me away in many ways." She answered sarcastically.

That's it. I have enough of her sarcastic answer, i immediately buried my body on her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, and started to snuggle on her neck and it's one of her weakness. She let out a loud laugh, she keeps catching her breathe when I started to tickle her to death. I miss those smile.

She deserves to have a smile like this, and now I am not the one who's making her smile like this anymore. I stopped tickling her stomach and finally sit down. I was directly looking into her eyes, the way she catches her breathe i hear every single breathe that she will take.

"You're my happy pill." I shrug and fixed my hair. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started to tickle me behind my ribs.

We both fall on our reckless actions, we keep acting like we're kids. But we're not. She was one of my weakness, she was one of my strength too.

"Wait wait this is my favorite part." She place a one finger on my mouth, that made me shut immediately.

"I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." She said perfectly synced.

Those lines just hit me right in my heart, does she feel the same as i do? As the movie finished and some of her lines ended we were silently sitting on the couch busy with our phones. But, i can't stop taking a glance on her.

"Do you think that you will fall in love with me again?" I asked her, and awkwardly broke the silence between us. "Nope, not gonna happened." She joked.

It was a lie i know, that's what on i believe on. My phone was keep ringing and ringing.

"Will you fucking answer your phone." Spring hissed and throws my over my chest and let out a smile.

"Talk to me." I said, i let out a heavy breathe.

"Since when did you said that thing?" Spring throws two pillows on my head and i bury my whole body on her. "Wait what? You got fucking sued?" I hang up the phone and groaned.

Spring looked at me with a confused face. "You're going to leave already?" I purses my lips and cupped her face.

I know i need to make it up to her. But, there's a person who needs me most.

"Yeah." I said softly, and kissed her cheeks. She looked down and then take her eyes back into mine. "Fine." She said coldly, and walks out with her original grumpy face.

I run down my fingers on my hair into my forehead and continue sighing. Arzaylea just got sued, and need some shits to do right now. I grabbed my car keys and finally went on the small club with calum, michael, and arzaylea.

She's probably dead right now, i am mad at her. I was always on the bad mood for tonight it was supposed to be my day off with out any shitty problems and now here i am solving arzaylea's problem all over and over again.

Arzaylea walks in with a smile on her fave, and calum immediately walks out and leave us alone on the table. "What the fuck did you just do now?" I face palm.

She was looking down like a little girl, asking for help. But it won't work for me anymore, i am tired of her shits and i just can't leave her because of her dad, the entertainment and everything shit.

"I..i just copied some-"

"I already knew it some fans dm'ed me right now." I focused my eyes on my phone reading some statement of the designer.

"You should be more creative and stop copying others shit! And do your fucking shit. Like spring and christine they always design their shirts and stuff. For pete's sake let's not talk about this now let's go home, and wear some glasses so people won't recognize you." She obeyed my order and went out.

I am just tired, i don't want to live like this anymore. I want spring, but i am too late for everything. "So spring will return in london after two days?" Calum said and shows me his phone.

"Yeah, i was with her doing some old stuff." I said.

Michael cheekily smile, this dirty minded guy. I elbow him and looked at arzaylea, the car was full of silence everyone was focused on their phones.

To : Spring.

   Meet me at the mini hang out house later.x

I hit send and looked at the window reminiscing the past with her.