Chapter 10

Guys the flashback will be over by this chapter...and it'll continue with the main plot from the next chapter... Happy Reading guys...

Nisha POV:(flashback)

I straightened my dress for the hundredth time and looked at the mirror. Today is the prom and Seb is coming to pick me up at seven. I have to talk some important things with him as I'm going to leave this school after prom and go to India at the same time Seb is going to concentrate on racing. I'm afraid about long distance relationships at the same time I'm sure we'll find a way out of all this. But whatever happens it should not affect his racing career as racing means the world to him and he means the world to me.I don't want him to choose between racing and me.

I looked at my watch and it was six fifty. Ten more minutes, Seb will be here. I made a mental note to discuss about our relationship later after the prom ,somewhere only the two of us will be...

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud sound messing up my thoughts. I took my purse and rushed downstairs feeling out of breath. What I saw made me feel more suffocating.

There stood my boyfriend in all glory leaning against his car in a posh suit, taking my breath away completely.

"You look............"I looked at the ground and blushed.

"I look??"he dragged.

"Mmm....HOt???"I blurted and covered my mouth with my hand.He laughed.

"Come on Buttercup.....Dont talk to the ground....Coz the ground aint hot as me"he smirked.

"Get lost"I pushed myself into his chest and blushed.

" Gladly..with you I would even live with the penguins in Antarctica... "He gave me a goofy smile and started the car.

" By the way you look beautiful too.... Inside and out... "He complemented.

" Thanks "Then I remembered that I wanted to talk with him about our relationship.I fiddled with my fingers and bit my lower lip hard.

" Any problem darling? You look nervous..."he placed on hand on my thigh.

"mmm.....nothing...just thinking about stuffs....."

"Stuffs??" He looked at me and quirked an eyebrow.

I began to rub my palms on the dress and looked at him.

"I mean.... I want to talk after the prom is over"