Chapter 30

SEBASTIAN POV:

That was so embarrassing,,I mean I told her the day before I cant love her because I was scared and the next day,bing!I told her I would try.She is some kind of addiction that I would never get enough.I went to my flat and opened my laptop to check my mails.One of them was from my team indicating that they wan be back on next summer.I haven't signed a contract but I promised them that I would return back to the team in 5 more months.I groaned and face fisted on the bed.Everything will be alright,I whispered to myself and within minutes I was asleep.

The next morning I woke up to a chill bed,no it wasn't cold,I was on the floor with my pillow in my hand like a spider monkey,oh is that even an animal?I buried my face into the pillow when I heard someone knocking my door.

"If it is the milkman drop it on my mat,If its someone else fuck off!"I rolled on the floor not caring to get up.Someone knocked the door again."Oh please Nisha,Ive had enough"I struggled to get up tangled in my sheets but somehow got up.I went to the door and opened the door see a grinning monkey.What?Why is he here?

"Kimi Raikkonen why the hell are you here in India?Is this some sort of sick joke you are playing on me?"I rubbed my eyes still not able to accept the fact that he is here.

"Move away,you dumb idiot.I got off from a twelve hour fight after a big old fight from my girlfriend. We are over"he flopped on my couch and kept his legs on the coffee table.

"Are you really serious?You and Belle broke up?Dude you were the dream couple in that paddock.I mean what happened?"I went to the kitchen and took two mugs for coffee.

"Two sugars,creamy?"I asked him and added sugar cubes into the cup.I placed the coffee in front of him and signaled him to continue.

"She freaked out when I started to talk about future.I just wanted to make sure that she liked me enough to start a family before I proposed"he huffed.

"You were going to propose?"I felt my eyes going wide but I gained my composure back."Is that why you were stopping near Tiffnys & co when we were in France?"He nodded."Oh my God,leave it Kimi,if she left you she doesn't deserve you .I mean there are so many girls waiting for you ,for once in your life you have made a good decision coming to me."

"How is your life?"He turned to me and placed the coffee cup on the table." I....."I started to talk but he held his hand up to my face. "I mean honestly how are you, with Nisha and all those stuff"

"You know I'm really confused Kimster,I know I still love her and you know what happened the day before? She told that she is still in love with me and she will fight for me but I.."

"You chickened out" he pointed at me. "Yea, I didn't know what to do, I was scared man and yesterday I told her that I will try ,I am so stupid."

"You really are, but put it aside dude, when are you going to show me your daughter, I just wanna spoil her rotten" he put the cups in sinc .

"Let's go , got to drop her to school anyways" I took the keys off the counter and locked the flat.

Nisha POV:

"Nish what the hell are you doing?" Harry entered my cabin and sat on the spinning chair.

"What do I look like doing?" I popped another chocolate into my mouth and hummed when it melted down my throat, he raised an eyebrow.

"I mean you are running on a treadmill and eating chocolates? What has gotten into that messy mind of yours?" He spun the and landed on the floor with a thud.

"Hahaa.....I knew it! Something would happen like this!" I ran faster on the treadmill eating one more chocolate.

"Just tell me what happened, was it him again"

"Yea" I got down  from the treadmill and untied my hair."He ignored me telling that he was scared to love me again,but yesterday night he was like..ugghh"

"What ugghh" Harry laughed and I threw a ball of paper at him

"He told he wanted to try...why is he so confusing and today morning he was with his friend Kimi and they took Mia to school without even a word" I pointed a pen at him and he backed away.

"So what are we gonna do for diwali guys!" Meera entered the office with her notepad and her pen.

"Diwali??? What's that?" Harry ruffled his curls and gave us a questioning look.

"You know, it's a festival celebrated all over India, like you people celebrate Christmas, it'll be so fun Hazz and this year you are celebrating it with us, feel lucky" she came to my table and popped a chocolate.

"So there is no backing up?" He asked.

"Never, who would back up a diwali celebration? Trust me , you are going to love this, like the best thing ever!"Then she turned to me and twisted a stray curl from her bun" And you sweetie, invite your daughters father"

"I.... Yea well, I can try" I mumbled.

"Nisha... Is everything alright? Did anything serious happen?"

"Yes, I'm just confused with my life " I put my pen down and placed my head on the table.

"What happened?" She mouthed to Harry.

Harry wrote whatever happened in her notepad and passed it to Meera.

"Oh Nish... Don't worry. He is just scrared like anyone else. He just needs some time for himself, he told he will try for you, what does that mean? He has thought about this whole thing"She stroked my hair like she always does.

" You want me to leave you two alone?"he asked.

"Nono...not a problem Haz,stay with us" Meera told him.

The door burst open and Mia entered shoving off her bag on Harry's face and climbed on my lap.

"Why is my little princess so happy?" I cooed at her wiping my tears.

"Uncle Kimi bought toys for Mia!" She pointed out to a bag filled with stuffed toys and Seb entered followed by Kimi

"Hey guys" he plopped on the couch and Harry gave him a death glare.Meera replied with a soft hi and the Kimi guy looked so out of the whole environment.

"So you must be Kimi" I looked at him and smiled.

"Yea....its a pleasure to meet you Nisha...this guy has told a lot about you" Seb waved a hand at him
Meera looked at me and mouthed "see"

"So if you wanna break someone's bones just call me Nish " with that Harry left the room giving one last glare at Seb. Meera muffled her laugh but ended up laughing as usual but continued her usual banter with Seb. I'm going to leave it all to fate and see what happens. Maybe he thought like Meera told me. Why is love so hard?

*******

I know this is really a boring chapter and I just wanna tell you that I'm back!! So I will update regularly, please don't kill me for such a boring chappie..
                                         -Nisha