8.New start! ✔

The party ws on full swing....everyone were busy dancing...giggling.. catching der last moments wid each oder throu d camera...

But sanyu ws restless becoz param hs not arrived in d party...sanyu ws moving to and fro  at d gate n trying his number umpteenth tyms...

Even sanyu had decided dat ...today she will reveal her feelings to param...
She ws excited as well as nervous dat how will he react aftr hearing her love confession..

But her dream will remain dream..

She ws unknown wid d reality destiny saved fr hr...

Suddenly parth came huffing...sweating...crying...

Sanyus heart ached seeing parth s condition... but what hs happened to parth why is he crying she thought...

Parth:sanyu...wo..wo...param ka accident ho gaya hai...city hospital... pls jldi chalo..

Sanyu ws about to collapse on d floor but parth held her n took her to d hospital wid him somehow..

Sanyu became a lifeless body when she heard abt d accident... she ws not crying also...she became numb....

On reaching hospital, parth hurriedly went to d receptionist.... n barged directly to d params room...

Params parents were already present der...his mother ws crying continuously... chanting his name...

Sanyu took baby steps towards his mother...n placed her hand on d shoulder...

Looking at sanyu she started crying bitterly n chanted..."wo hume chod ke chala gaya ...chala gaya wo...chala gaya..."

Sanyu rooted at same place...earth slipped off her feet... n she fainted...

When sanyu gained her conciousness she ws at her home....dadi ws beside her carressing her hairs....

She insisted dadi dat she wnts to meet param last tym...one last tym...but she lost dat chance..as d last rites hd been over....

Hearing dis she started crying hard very hard...she lost her love before confessing....she lost her best friend...her first love....her life...everything

*******

Two months passed after dat incident..sanyu became less chirpy,less talkative..she avoided going out..she hardly talked..
She ws like a dead corpse in a living body...

...she avoided talking wid dadi...parth n kanu tried to cheer her in every possible way but she remained as a robot...

Parth n kanu also used to miss param but dey didnt show it as it wud affect sanyu more...n dey cried silently

Sanyu used to remain in her room whole day wid pogo..she hugged him n cried whenevr she missed param ...

This condition of sanyu made everyones heart break into million pieces...

Soon her parents came wrappping up der work ...

Looking at sanyus condition ,they were also shocked n pain engulfed der heart...their daughter ws not like dis..

Dey decided to take sanyu wid them to delhi to change her environment and for her higher studies...

Evn dadi agreed wid their decison to take sanyu wid dem..so dat she will recover frm d shock...

Sanyus parents evn went to params house to console his family...

******
At delhi Agarwal mansion....

Sanyu ws sitting like a dead corpse... evn her tears had died due to continuous crying....

She ws holding a letter...a confession letter of param...a gift ..n her beautiful painting made by param...ws given by parth which he ws handed by police who found it on accidnt spot ...

She had read dat letter many tyms but every tym she felt as she is  reading  for d first tym n param is expressing his feelings himself in front of her...

she ws holding  a saari which param hs gifted her...her painting...he  has painted evry features of sanyu beautifully... hr eyes....nose....lips evrythin ws perfect..

Looking at d gifts sanyu s eyes started flowing unknowingly...

******
Soon her entrance exams for mech engg ws on due ....

she remembered how param supported her to do engg when evn her parents were against but she managed to convince dem...

So she finally decided to appear f.i.t.e entrnce widout any preparations..

.she ws not in a state to concentrate on her study....but she decided dat whatever hr destiny hs planned will happen...

After lots of struggle she gave d exam n ranked no.300 in d exam...n got d admission in f.i.t.e.....

☆☆☆☆

Precap:randhirs entry in sanyus life...