30. Destined to b✔

Sanyu reached her home after a small get together wid shekhawat family....

She again started crying....
uptill now she had not forgot her past...... her love her param n here her parents r planning to get hitched sanyu wid rd...D guy looking exactly similar to param....

evn if she tried to move on in her lyf wid rd.... it is highly impossible fr her to do so...

as rds face will not help her to overcome her past n on top of dat rd is d devil of devils....

he will not leave her so easily....in dis one n half yr she had experienced dat rd will not give up his revenge plan so easily....

Before  marriage rd dared to kiss her thrice widout her consent ...then after  marriage he will not spare single chance to torture her...

Sanyu sighed thinking about d outcomes of dis so called marriage...

She heard a click sound of d door....

.she straightened her frame, wiped her tears n sat on d bed wid a book....

Anju: sanyu beta can we come in...
Sanyu: mom u dnt need to take permission...

Kishor: arrey main bhi hun bhai...

Sanyu knew why dey were here...

Anju: aap bhi aa jaiye...

Both sat on d bed n caressed sanyus hair

Kishor: beta we came to talk some important wid u....
Sanyu: yes dad my ears r all urs...
.sanyu mouthed forcing a smile ...

Anju: beta we know how much u miss param ...n hw much u loved him....

Kishor: but beta lyf must go on naa..u.shud forget ur past n move in ur lyf...

Sanyu smiled mentally thinking dat evn if she tried to do so... she will not b able to forget param forever....

rd is an open book of her past......her param!

Anju: beta we hv seen u crying every night fr him ...u not only lost ur love but also a friend ..a companion....

Kishor: anju lets get to d point he said looking at sanyus expression...

Anju: sanyu ...we.....we want u to move on wid rd....we want u to marry randhir...

Kishor: harsh n renuka bhabhi loves u lyk der own daughter beta....
dey lyked u on d day itself whn dey saw ur pic wid us....
but dat tym u were wid param ....so we denied dem fr ur happiness...

Anju: but sanyu nothing happens according to our wish naa...

Kidhor: dey kno about ur n params relation n his demise...dey r ready to accept u as der daughter....i want ur decision beta....

Anju: we will do as u want....we r not forcing u... take ur tym n think about...
it

Kishor: but remember on thing beta we want only ur happiness...whatever
may b ur decision we r wid u...

Both kissed sanyus forehead leaving a thoughtful sanyu.....

Sanyu was thinking n thinking overnight.....sleep was away frm her eyes....

Wat was she supposed to do .....her parents who can do nything fr her happiness.....

n on oder hand she cudnt forget her past evn if she try....

Destiny had been always cruel to her .

..first she lost param..thn send rd in her lyf......

den rd became arch enemy of her n now her parent s want her to move on wid rd....

is it so easy fr her??....only she knew hw her lyf is all  messed up ...

But finally she came to an decision which will change her entire lyf...

.fr sake of her parents , der happiness she decided to get married wid rd...

Now she wants to see what destiny has further planned fr her future.....

Evn she ws determined to fight back wid her destiny....

Wid dis thought she slept unknown of wat is planned fr her... not by d destiny but by her wud b husband.....mr.RSS