74. First night✔

Sandhir entered their bedroom after lots of ohhhhsss !!!and aahhhs!!!
from parth , kanu & jigki nd some of rds relatives....

Randhir latched the door and headed towards the cupboard to take his night clothes ....

while sanyu just gawked at him trying to grasp what was he doing....

Randhir sensed her gaze and upped her eyebrows.

S: are you going to sleep today also? She chipped irritated by hs ignorance towrds her...

Here she ws all sitting on d bed like a perfect bride for him n he was being behaving like an idiot on his first night....!!!

Rd: har roz to yahi karte hai...
He shrugged his shoulders....

This pissed off her more....

S: urghhh!! I hate u..tum mujhse pyaar hi ni karte.....she pouted

Rd: calm down sanyu. Its just that I don't wanna run things between us.....he smiled

He came near her and held her hands.

She without wasting any second grabbed his kurta collar and kissed him hard.....

Due to the sudden jerk he held her waist tightly to balance himself and reciprocated the kiss with equal passion....

Sanyukta asked for entry in his mouth but he deciding to tease her thus denied it....

She furiously bit his lips and he winced...

. Her tongue entered his mouth and she giggled a little seeing him frown...

. Tasting every bit of each other mouth they let go off and panted hard for breath....

Rd: you are so wild?? I didn't know. ....he chipped unbelievably....

S: let me show you then my dear hubby.....

"Ruko meri wild cat....dont u want ur anniversary gift?" ....he smirked..

"Kyaaa!! Sachhi!!" She jumped outta excitement ...

Rd chuckled on her antics...

"Do naa jaldii"....she cringed...

She slide his hands inside his kurta pocket  n took out a rectangular box ...

He took out d payal frm d box....

"Payal!!" She squealed in happiness....

U liked it ?..he asked..

I loved it dear hubby....she mouthed kissing his cheeks. .

"Shud i make u wear dis?"...he asked
Yes....!!she grinned looking at d beautiful pair of chime...

He slightly raised her saaree up n caressed her legs , toes n ankle lovingly....

He made her wear d chime wid utmost concentration taking his sweet time to b in contact wid her supple fair skin...

He kissed her toes lovingly...

Sanyus stomach felt knots along wid butterflies....
She pressed her lips in pleasure...

He further kissed d chimes one by one....only to earn a sexy moan frm her...

His sweet gestures provoked her hormones...

She pushed him on the bed harshly and climbed over him.....

Taking each button out of its hole she was kissing him on his chest everytime she opened one....

Reaching down she rubbed her hand on his crotch turning him on more than ever.....

Unable to take this torture anymore  by her he flipped their positions and let go off his kurta and started to take out her jewellery in urgency.....

Rd: itne saari chizen kyu daalte ho tum log yaar?...he chipped kissing her neck...

S: easy Mr. Hubby....she giggled sensing his desperate attempts to remove d things..

Rd: not anymore. ..

He started to unpin her saree and she had her gaze fixed at her hands in shyness.....

Finally done doing that he came to her face and nibbled her jawline and found his way to her sweet spot implanting a hickey over there....

She winced a little to which he licked that spot to lessen the pain.
One by one their clothes found their places somewhere in the room ...

. He was kissing each cell of her body like she was a goddess to to be worshipped only by him....

His hands reached her soft peaks and he gave a hard squeeze to one while playing with the other one...

She giggled feeling ticklish....n shied at same tym...

He looked at her feeling contended to make her smile.

After almost an hour of the foreplay Randhir before removing his boxers asked her " if you are not comfortable we won't do it now sweety...." & kissed her forehead lovingly. .

S: will you just shut up. Do what you are doing.....she groaned...

He shrugged and came over her after removing them....

Rd: stop me if it pains too much....he again alarmed her...

But she ws no more in her senses...she wanted him now....!!

He entered her at once and kissed her again on her lips to supress her pain...
She had tears in the corner of her eyes.

The room was filled with her moans and his groans.....

He increased his pace with time and they both climaxed together....
He looked at her face and found her in tears...

He panicked at once. Taking her in his embrace he said
" m sorry. I told u to stop me. See i hurted u again...." he chipped scaringly n kissed her tears....

S: are u mad?? These are tears of happiness.....
Thank u for completing me today. Thank u fr converting me frm a girl to woman....
I kno u can never hurt me....

She kissed his chest where his heart is situated and hugged him tightly while he just adored her....

The night grew darker with these love bird drown in the world of passion for the whole night.....

•••••••••