chapter 2 - Considering

Shawn In MM

Morgan P.o.v

" Mann if ma ever did some shit like that to me I'a tell atleast let me take my drug money food to go. Shit. Especially the roast." Shawn dumbass said.

We was watching Jason's Lyric and we was on the part were the momma was throwing out the younger brother food cause he bought it with drug money.

" Shut up " I said laughing going to get the door.

" Who dat is at the do' its pretty late " Shawn said in his Migos voice.

I started dying laughing I opened the door it was Chris. Also known as my brother's right hand man , and the boy that took half my virginity.

He hugged me and said " Wassup Morgy "

" Hey Shawn in the living room." I said.

" Okay " he said walking to the living room.

We like brother and sister now so its not awkward we never even talked about what happen between us.

" Go put on some pants " Shawn said.

" Why ? " I whined not wanting to go all the way up the steps and back.

" Cause yo ass cheeks hanging out and we not the only ones here no more. So do what the fuck I said " he snapped.

I hated when he yelled at me since he was like my father figure since I was fourteen.

I walked to my room and was in the middle of pulling up my sweat pants when someone bussed in. I knew it was Shawn so I just continued.

" Im sorry. You know how much you mean to me and I would never hurt you feelings intentionally." Shawn said sighing afterward.

" I accept " I said cheesing hard.

" You lame " He said wrapping his arm around my neck.

" But you know what would make happy ? " I questioned.

" Hell No " He said automatically knowing what I was going to say.

" Please let me straightin it and put it in a bun " I begged playing in his long curly hair.

" Okay " He said giving in.

I ran to the bathroom and got everything I needed.

" Lets get started " I said snatching his hair out the ratchet ponytail he had.

" Ahhhh what the fuck that hurted be the fuck sensitive " he screamed.

" Okay. It's nappy thoo. " I said laughing hard as fuck.

" Mann I got nigga hair " he said.

" Nigga you Dominican " I said laughing.

" Ma got black in her high yellow ass " he said laughing.

" Nigga why you leave down there by myself. " Chris whined jumping on Shawn making me burn him.

" Mann what the fuck " Shawn screamed.

" My bad why the fuck is- never mind " He said and started shaking his head.

" Lets go to the strip club " Shawn said to Chris.

" I wanna go " I whined

" No " Shawn said quick as fuck.

" Let her go mann " Chris defended me.

" Yeah " I co-signed

" Alright. You watching her " Shawn said.

" Im grown as fuck im watching my self " I defended