chapter 19 - Gotcha'

Morgan Smith.

Mega had called a meeting at the trap and said everyone from the club needed to be there too.

Walking in blind did not sit well with me, so I called Jenney to get some information but she was no help considering she rushed me off the phone.

Everyone had been acting weird lately. I felt like something big was about to happen.

Quez had been blowing me up, but I hadn't answered because now I wasn't sure if I still was willing to help him.

Erin was keeping to herself because she said somebody gave her a bad vibe, and she didn't know who.

"Sis?" Lil Don said knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"You do know yo food burning." He snickered.

Scrambling to turn the stove off and move the food to a different eye I sighed.

"Damn." I mumbled seeing the smoke. Going to turn on the stove fan Don cleared his throat.

He had been spending a lot of time with Erin, but they claimed they were just 'friends'.

Every time you seen one you seen the other, they'd been at the condo Big Don bought Lil Don until Shawn found out and put an end to that shit.

"You know its a hole in the ship." Lil Don said.

"Huh?"

Smacking his lips. "Somebody snitching Blondie."

"Well who the fuck says hole in the ship?" I asked. "How you know anyway?"

"Cause I'm that nigga, that's what the meeting about."

"Damn, who you think it is?"

"It gotta be somebody tight in the circle they know too much." He paused. "It gotta be Mega, Shawn, Sade, Mike, or Chris."

"Hell nah, can't be none of them." I shook my head.

"This ain't about who you know the longest, its about who the weakest link is." He said as Erin walked in sitting on the counter next to where he was standing.

"It gotta be Mike." I said since I'd known the others way longer.

"We gotta go in with a game plan." Erin spoke.

"Whatchu' thinking?" Lil Don said moving so he was now standing between her legs.

"Uh un." I said pushing him as he laughed, but didn't move.

"Ion know." She said rubbing his head.

"How about we all pick one person we think is guilty and watch they ass." I suggested.

"Aight. Who y'all got?" Don asked.

"I got Kelsey fake ass." I slapped my hand on the counter.

"This ain't about beef this about finding the snitch." Erin laughed.

"I got Shawn." Don said.

"My brother ain't no snitch." We yelled in unison.

Don laughed. "Pick y'all peoples I got mine."

"I got Mike." I responded.

"I got Chris." Erin shrugged..

"Aight let's head out."

Sitting in the car outside the trap we were discussing the plan.

"So do we text each other what they doing?" Erin asked.