chapter 3- Drunken Thoughts

Comment any ideas or questions guys

Morgan P.O.V

They were about to get in a heated argrument when Kelsey came over and said " Sade just called " .

" How the fuck you know Sade " Chris shouted.

" The fuck you mean how I know him . How you know him the fuck ? " Mega shouted back.

" Who is Sade ? " I said hoping it wasn't that Sade.

" Mann how you know him . You moving ? " Chris questioned which caught me by surprise

" That's the blood brother , y'all high top rookies ? " Mega questioned .

Now I knew they was talking bout a big ass drug lord that ruled with his brother .

Mega was the brother that he ruled with , and my brother and his best friend was involved in drug activities.

" Why do you know Sade ? " I questioned Shawn who had been quiet like he forgot I was here.

When he looked down , and seen Megan's hand still resting on my lower back he pulled to where I was standing Behring him.

" Yeaah , but I wouldn't say rookies. " Shawn said. I snapped my head his way . Was he talking , he just ignored my question.

" Awe I heard bout y'all Ace , and Nook ? " Mega questioned while pointing his hand to my brother calling him Ace , and Chris Nook.

" Who the hell is that ? " I questioned only to be ignored again.

" Awee . Shit my bad it's all love " Chris said doing a gang hand shake with Mega , so did Shawn.

Right then , and there I knew my brother was doing the wrong stuff and with the wrong people.

Kelsey pulled me to the side , and I noticed we were at the bar now.

" You feelin' Mega " she questioned.

" No , and he in the game " I said not confident in my answer .

" You in denial its okay I was too , about Sade but they ain't that bad." She said and I was wondering if she was with Sade.

" Y'all together ? " I questioned curiously

" Not at the moment , why you think I'm strippin' girl " she said amused.

" I thought you stripped cause that's how you made a living " I said now confused.

" Yeaah , that's how it started off " she said handing me my third drink since we been at the bar .

" I was strippin' to put my self through college , then I met him at a store couple weeks before finals. I was in love until I found his "occupation" , he wasn't happy about mine either. " she slurred.

" What he do then " I questioned feeling a little more that tipsy

" I'm finna tell you " she slurred as she poke my nose with her drunk ass.

" Let's fuckin' go now " Shawn said through gritted teeth

" Text me later " I said to Kelsey as I giggled

I was so drink I finally realized that Shawn was practically dragging me to the car

" Stop " I slurred barely able to stand

" Get the fuck in the car " He said pushing me

" Stop bitch " I said getting irritated that he kept pushing me