chapter 17- Low Blows

Morgan Smith.

Walking off stage with money in my g-string I went straight to the back.

"Its packed tonight, you ain't gone catch no table dances ?" Another stripper named Doll asked.

"Nah, not tonight." I sighed.

The pressure for me to stop shipping had been at an all time high, but I couldn't until I was  stable enough financially.

Shawn had recently found out and flipped his lid. He even threatened Big Don which didn't sit right with Lil Don so there was a lot of tension.

Kelsey and I had been distant, because Kelsey and I had a huge argument about Quez.

Jenney hadn't been talking to me, because I called her a fake bitch. I wasn't going to apologize because I simply felt she should have token my side.

After getting dress I went up to Don's office since he requested to see me.

"Wassup Big Don ?" I questioned sitting down.

"Nothing just wanted to see how ya been ?"

"I'm fine." I said blandly.

"You gotta start hitting the floor then."

"Table dances aren't my thing." I shrugged.

"Just try." He smiled.

"Alright. That's all ?"

"No. Why has Shawn been threatening me ?"

"I'm gonna handle it. I promise."

"Handle it or I will."

With that being I walked out, I didn't like that he kinda threatened my brother, but what could I expect Shawn was threatening him.

Me- meet at my place ?

After texting Shawn I a got in my car and drove home.

Parking my car I noticed another car in the driveway looking closely I noticed it was Mega's.

Sighing I  checked my phone.

Shawn- Be there in 10

Stepping out the car I walked up to my door ignoring Mega who was following behind me the whole way.

Taking off my shoes Mega followed suit then went and took a seat on the couch.

"Morgan." He called. After he noticed I was still standing in the door way.

"What ?" I answered.

"Let's talk."

"About the night you dissed me." I snapped.

"Can we talk like two adults."

"We couldn't fuck like two adults." I mumbled.

"What you say ?" He chuckled.

"Nothing." I said having a seat on the couch next to him.

"I'm sorry for leaving you that night, but I'm not sorry for what I said I meant it I'm not going to be your rebound nigga."

"I didn't want you too. I was going through things that night you came on to me. What did you expect ?" I said raising my voice a little.

"I expected you to put you big girl panties on and be an adult. I didn't come here to argrue I came to let you know that I'm still willing to work on something between us." He said calmly.