TMNT

Starr: Hey, guys! I'm baaaa~ck!!! And today, I'm going to talk to our favorite lean, mean, green, kick-ass terrapins: the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!! (As always, neither Ashley nor I own them... *tear, tear*)

YEAHHHHH!!!!!

Starr: Oh, by the way... DON'T WATCH THE VIDEO UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN!!!! YOU'LL SPOIL SOMEBODY'S SECRET!!!!

So, our conversation went pretty much like this....

*********************************************************************************************************

Leonardo: No.

Starr: No... what?

Leo: NO. I'm a ninja, not a news reporter. I'm obligated by the code of bushido to never, ever, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES -

Starr: *Interrupts* "Hey, Mikey! You know that song that Leo hates? I fully give you permission to-"

Leo: OKAY! No need to resort to THAT horror!

Ashley: Nice call, Starr!

Starr: Thanks! Now, Leo, you were saying?

Leo: *Sighs in irritation* I guess my deepest, darkest secret... is that...

Starr: Well, c'mon, I haven't got all day!

Ashley: Spit it out, man! Time is money, and we're both completely broke!

Leo: If you're going to be impatient, then you should just come back in a while. -.-;

Starr: Fine, I will! But DON'T think you're off the hook, mister!

Leo: *grumbling under his breath* May you be decimated by the Shredder in the next few hours before bothering me again about my secrets... *retrieves magazine from under his mattress* No-one will ever know, Rainbow Dash - our secret is safe...

Starr: *overheard everything and is now huddled in a corner from sheer terror*

Ashley: Now, I've heard everything...

Donatello: That's my secret; I always get hit in the back of the head when I get in a fight. It's why I'm such a genius!

Ashley: Wait, how does THAT work?!

Starr: That's very interesting, Don. But you've gotta tell me, has any of your brothers ever picked on you for your mask?

Don: That question kinda answers itself between Mikey and Raph, Starr. It's really quite annoying sometimes, but then I remember that I'm a scientist and can torture either of them at any time without anybody realizing it.

Starr: And you think thoughts like these every day...?

Don: Well it's certainly not the coffee that gives me energy.

Ashley: And yet another reason why you're amazing. Am I right, Starr?

Starr: O...k... Well, we gotta go, goodbye! *Takes off into another room*

Don: Was it something I said?

Raph: My secret? First ya gotta swear ta secrecy.

Starr: *drooling* Huh? Oh, yeah, sure! Anything for you, Raph! *continues drooling*

Ashley: Secrecy was never really my thing, but Starr will beat the shit out of me if I don't comply...

Starr: Damn straight I will...

Raph: Good. If you EVER go back on your word, I will rip you to shreds with my sai and leave ya hanging upside-down from a fire escape for the alley dogs to feast on, capisce?