Whats happening?...

Mary's Pov

"Anybody here?" I asked.Silence filled the air."See?what I tell you now lets go".seto snapped quickly"wait". ..kido bent down and touched the floor."its damp and it looks like it wasnt long he should still be here..."But why would he be here"Momo chimed again.."where else can he go? this is the place where he killed us."kano stated. "Stop stalling ,let's go".kido commanded and looked around the place.We split up and did the same.I searched high and low and discovered a secret staircase .I decided to go ahead as it would be troublesome to call the rest and there he was lying on a bed with tears welling up in his eyes.I approached him silently,wary to not make any sudden movements.I kneeled down beside the bed and instinctly patted his head.However, he woke up and looked at me.

Kuroha's Pov

I felt movement in my hair and I quickly woke up however I couldnt remember what I was dreaming about, but the memories of me killing ran around vividly in my head.I looked at the girl and I recognised her immediately.I crawled quickly to the corner of the bed I tried to yell but my voice just came out soft as tears dripped down my face,"S-stay..away..please.."However,the girl just continuee to climb onto the bed and held my hands."you're still having a fever come home with us."
.."But mary I'll kill you and all your friends"I proclaimed...."your name is mary? how would I know that".More tears dripped from my eyes."M-mary..do you know who I am...I should be a bad person I tried to kill you and your friends". ..Mary seemed shocked, she rubbed my hands and said,"you're kuroha you did some bad things but you are our friend now". I looked at her and hugged her.

Seto's Pov

I was searching for the snake when I realised that mary was no longer there searching .I quickly looked around and discovered a secret staircase.I quickly climbed up the stairs and saw the snake hugging Mary so I instinctly ran towards them and pushed the snake away.However , I pushed him too hard and he fell right through the window. Mary screamed the snake name, looked at me in disbelief and she quickly ran downstairs. "what have I done...

Kuroha's Pov

As I fell onto the ground, hope shattered within me.Was Mary lying? it seems that that guy from the start hated me and we will never be friends...I guess this is the end..I closed my eyes but then a voice ringed in my head,"THE END?..THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS THE END FOR YOU LITTLE KUROHA..."Who's there?.. I opened my eyes to see a blury mary crying.I wiped her tears and then everything turned black. ..

Done :3 fufufu