Sick.....

I'll try to tone down the feels in here =w=

Kuroha's Pov

"kuroha!"A lady suddenly appeared out of no where and hugged me tightly.I could hardly see her face as the flames in the background blurred my vision.She continued running as she hugged me and then she just jumped into a row of bushes and sat me on the ground.She was crying?...I wonder why?...and then she whispered something but for some reason my ears wont work.She kissed me on my forehead and just by looking at her I know thats she's close to me and shes going to do something she's going to regret....and then her eyes turned red and everything faded to black....

........"not that dream again"...I woke up to a place I've never been before and I  had to have this dream right now.."Why?....."I whispered to myself as tears slowly dripped down my face and I hugged my knees.The door suddenly opened and I turned to look at it but suddenly a wave of fatigue rushed over me and the next thing I knew, I fell back onto the bed.

Marry's Pov

The dan was really quiet, its been three hours since we brought kuroha back to the hideout but I guess no one knows how to react.We didn't know that he would have that kind of reason,it was simply unthinkable."I guessed I'll check if he's alright right now."I smiled and turned towards the stairs when suddenly seto held my hand"I go with you"he said."alright!"I chirped and skipped towards the room as seto followed behind  me.As I opened the door, I saw kuroha hugging his knees in a moment and on the bed in the other.Seto saw kuroha and quickly got infront of me.

Seto's Pov

"I just cant trust kuroha, he's probably lying or something I can feel it"As marry opened I  quickly got infront of her. "phew..."I muttered under my breath as I saw kuroha on the bed.Marry slowly approached him "she should be more careful"...She touched him and quickly said ,"seto, please help me take a handkerchief filled with ice cold water"When I returned back with the handkerchief, kuroha was under the blanket and marry was doing her best trying to take care of him.I passed the handkerchief to her and she placed it on his forehead. After that, she tugged me downstairs after closing the door and said,"etto...I think he's having a fever but he should be alright"The dan were shocked but everyone knew that sleep was the best medicine and decided to leave him alone.

You guys thought there going to be a kuroha Pov didnt you? OwO..just going to cliffhang here and its not much of a cliff except to the person that was going to put the pov more like an unexpected ending thats not quite an ending?..anyways hope you guys enjoyed it