kuroha's past...

Hi how has the six days been? :3
Kuroha's pov

"Oh little kuroha, missing your mother?.."The voice hissed at me "w-who are you?"....it cackled at me."You dont have to know about me.Just sit back and relax".Suddenly, memories zipped through my mind..."MAKE IT STOP!!!!!"Tears flowed down my eyes and then my mother appeared with her red eyes looking at me with love and regret and them everything faded to black...

I woke up with perspiration trickling down my forehead and tears in my eyes and to add with it I had a headache and probably a fever...The room I was in was so unfamiliar..."Who am I?"I muttered to myself...I tried to get up but someone just pushed me down.

Kido's Pov

I walked towards the guest room that kuroha was currently in.I'm still having mixed thoughts, if it was the right thing to do.As I opened the door, I noticed kuroha trying to get up.I quickly concealed myself and pushed him down to the bed."what...are..you..doing?"......He asked...wait....he saw me?...I tried to pretend that nothing happened and quickly stopped my ability.I realized that he was drenched in sweat and tears."stay still.you're sick."He slowly lied on the bed and looked at me.

Kuroha's Pov

I looked at her,trying to figure out who she was but I couldn't..."What are you looking at?"...she asked. "Sorry...just gonna get water.Before she could say anything ,I just looked down and walked out of the room somehow.I was walking toward the stair until I bumped into someone.

Seto's Pov

what's taking tsubomi so long?..I muttered to myself until someone bumped into me.It was kuroha."I'm so s-" I interupted him,"Hey! watch it! I hate you so much.Just looking at you makes my blood boil. I know your pulling an act or something of you dare to hurt marry or my friends you'll regret it!!!"And then I realised he wasn't there anymore...maybe I was too harsh but I dont want my friends to be hurt again..

Kuroha's Pov

"Just looking at you makes my blood boil-"I ran, past him, past people, out to somewhere.My legs just  carried me to a place.The world swirled around my mind.What kind of person was I?...D-do I even deserve to live?...More tears trickled down my face and then my legs stopped infront of an abandoned house.As I was walked into the house, I felt something in my pocket.I grabbed it and realized that it was a gun..Why do I have this?.Memories of me killing people with that gun rushed into my mind.I grabbed my head because of the pain and then....everything turned black......

And....hehe =w= who is the mysterious voice?..whats kuroha's past?.Will the dan trust kuroha?..Whats with the house?..stay tuned :3