The mysterious lady

and we're back again =w=...

Kuroha's Pov
"W-what's happening...."As I opened my eyes,I was on a stack of hay.."T-this place..."My head begin to hurt and then I realised something.I was a kid!!! Immediately after that thought, I realised I was burning up.The place became a blur in a instance and a lady came in.She sat beside me and vaguely, she's probably the lady in my previous dreams....who is she...everytime I see her in my dreams I felt like hugging her forever.
She gently touched my forehead and hugged me."I'm sorry kuroha , you're having a fever and we're too poor to afford the medicine."I was about to say something when words just came out by itself."It doesn't matter, mommy as long as we're together." w-what did I just say?Mommy? She's my mommy? ..B-but how?..I cant remember anything......wait.....The scene changed.

The lad- My mother was with a guy and he's probably my father...Suddenly, the ground just opened  up and swallowed my father leaving my mother alone.She kept banging the ground, demanding the ground to spit him out but out of nowhere a voice hissed,"aww...and you guys were so cute together, Nevertheless it had to be done."The voice laughed contently and continued,"anyway who needs husbands when you get to obtain your eye ability. "The voice laughed again and whispered something."H-how could you?..I loved him so much and you decided to do this on your own accord.     "How could I?.....You're going to thank me because of little kuroha."  It said my name?....  "Dont you dare do anything to kuroha"My mother hugged her stomach and glared at the voice. "I wont.., but something else will..bye.."and then everything became silent.

My mother left and I tried to follow her but my legs felt like lead and I couldn't move them.Something appeared but it was a blur."Oh little kuroha......"

Hehehe =w= dont kill me :3