Chapter. 9 [Spotting]

Lateek POV:

  I couldn't believe what happen between me and Passion. Yeah I know I kicked her out my car , but what she said had a nigga hurt so I let her be, but man I was missing her kiss, touch, everything. I knew after what I did she wouldn't wanna talk to me ever which explained how she wasn't responded back to my text or my calls since these past 2 months. God I just wanted my baby back.

As I was chilling in my car cruising around I spotted this fine ass shawty walking.

"Damn who is that ?" I said to myself.

She was on the phone while holding some shopping bags in her hand. I made a U-turn and followed her.

I know stalker , right? Shit, so the girl was too damn fine to resist letting go by. There was my chance when she went into a little boutique store so I parked my ride, hopped out and went inside.

I wasn't to obvious as I walked around trying to stay close but distant from her. I over heard on the phone with somebody and it was pretty intense.

"Well you should've never brong her there in the first place Isiah."
"I don't care, like I said before I'm done with you now go talk to yo little girlfriend. Bye."
Click! She hung up.

If that was her ex man, he fucked up no woman like her deserve to be mistreated.

I was about to make my move until it was the total opposite.

"For your girlfriend?" She asked.

I turned around and looked at her , man was she beautiful she had a caramel complexion with nice perky C cup fits that sat up high, a slim waist and nice Lil booty on her also some pretty Lil painted white toes.

"Oh no, this here is for my niece." I lied.

"Oh how generous of you to spoil yo niece must be a great uncle."

"Yeah you can say that." I smiled. "Do you think this looks good?" I said holding up a all white blouse.

"Um no, we gonna put her in some stylish stuff, here follow me." She laughed while grabbing my hand directing me towards the back.

As I followed we enter a back room full of nothing but brand name clothes , from Gucci, Tom Ford, Louis Vuitton and so much more.

"Now how old is your niece."

"16." I said without no hesitation.

"Great!" She started pulling out all types of clothing and I was loving her company and how she was so dedicated into this.
After getting everything I purchased the clothes and thanked her.

"So what's yo name?" I asked her.
"Aaliyah with two A's in the front."
"Nice name, if you don't mind me asking but can I get yo number?"
She removed her shades and smiled. "Sure." She said holding her hand out to grab my phone. I handed it to her and she put it in.
"Well ima give you call later on today, but where you heading now?" I said putting my phone back in my pocket.
"Home, I gotta get to work later on today."
"Oh what ya do?"
"I'm a makeup artist and fashion designer."
"So that's why you was so dedicated in what you was doing in there?" I joked. She laughed.
"Yes , but I should be heading."
"Do you want a ride?"
"You trying to stalk me sir."
"No I just wanna make sure you safe ma."
"Well trust me boo, I can handle mines. Beside if I wanted to ride I would've brong out my own whip."
"Oh shucks now, I can see you handle yours."
She laughed."Bye silly."
"Later beautiful." She blushed.
"Oh I never caught yo name." She said.
"Lateek."
"Well I'll talk to you later Lateek." She said putting her shades on walking away smiling.

Damn she was gorgeous!