Chapter 11. [Old New/ New News]

Passion POV:

I didn't know who this girl was, but she was pretty I had to admit. She smiled at me as I gave her a fake smile back.

"Hello are you the replacement maid?"

Oh no this bitch didn't!!

"Um no , I'm Lateek ex girlfriend. Is he here?" I pushed thru the door.

"Oh , hold on." She said rolling her eyes heading upstairs calling Lateek name.

Lateek POV:

"Lateek baby, you have a visitor from the past." Aaliyah said as I was putting on my watch. I just laughed at her I could she had a slight attitude that Passion was here, but o already told her what was sup.

"Baby calm down." I said walking over to her putting my hands on her waist and giving her kisses on her neck.

"Boy go handle yo business." She giggled.

I headed downstairs to an angry Passion.

"I just came to get my stuff and be gone, thought you wanted to talk but guess not." She said pulling her hair back to a pony tail.

I couldn't lie, Passion was still bad with a banging ass body on her, she was more thicker then Aaliyah and I have love for the girl we was rocking for years and look what it came to.

"Naah , my girl over here so we can do that another time."

"How about we don't we both clearly moved on." She said picking up her belongings . I walked with her towards the car and open the door for her.