Chapter. 27 [Love Me]

Lateek POV:

Ever since the incident with Malik, Passion, and Sasha I had to get my mind straight. I started getting back to the money after everything happen. Had to get my shit straight.

I laid in bed flickering thru the channels when I heard a knock on the door , I slowly got up and went towards the door. I didn't really want to be bother with company at this moment but I wasn't going to be rude.

I swung open the door and there stood a breath taking Aaliyah, she was gorgeous with her long black straight hair hang down her back with a tight all white dress on and some red pumps with red lipstick on her full lips. She was stunning as always.

"Aaliyah."

"Lateek."

I step to the side as she let herself in and I closed the door behind her. I was wearing g nothing but my jeans and boxers I was shirtless. I ran to the back real quick to grab a shirt.

Aaliyah POV:

I bit my bottom lip as I were expose to a shirtless Lateek leaving his 6 pack on display.

I know what your thinking, what the hell I'm doing here ? Well I came back to get my man back, I missed Lateek so much. The past few months apart was tough even tho I act like I wasn't giving him a care in the world his name always seem to be spoken out of my mouth. While I was gone I went back to handling my business , and while getting my shit straight I met this guy name Terran.

Terran was a cool dude and all but every time we went out all I could think about was Lateek, right there and then I knew I was in love the whole time and didn't even knew it.

He came back out into the living room wearing a wife beater.

"So how you been?" He asked.

"I've been good and you?"

"Holding up, yanno."

I nodded in agreement and went straight to the point.

"I came here to talk about us."

"Look before you say anything Aaliyah I want to apolo-

"Don't start that apologizing stuff Lateek, I already got that in the text you send , I'm not here for that I'm here to see where yo head is?"

"What you mean?"

"Look I know we left off on bad terms and shit wasn't right. But Lateek I do love you and I'm not gonna lie I can't stop thinking about you. I came to see if you were willing to start over and take it a Lil slow this time."

He was quiet for a second, "Aaliyah I would love that."

"But you love her huh?" I said looking in his eyes searching for the answer. I read all over his face he was still in love with Passion.

"Fine let's just be friends , cus I can't have you gone out my life. You weren't as bad as my others."

"Thank you for understanding." He said giving me a hug.

"I once were in yo place, so I know how it feels."

"Why do you stick around if you love me but you know I'm in love with somebody else?" He questioned.

"Because I love you so much that I'm willing to put you first and make sure your happy."

He smiled and placed a kiss on my full lips. I was breath taking.

"Thank you."

I nodded still drifting high off from that kiss.

"Your welcome, now come on let's get something to eat."

He grabbed my butt , "I gotta a lot of love for ya too." He whisper into my ear.

A small moan escape from my mouth.

"Just friends Lateek."

"You know you like it." He teased.

Fuck I wanted him so bad! I don't know why Passion let his ass go, lucky bitch!