Chapter 7

Vinnie woke up late in the morning as there was no college today

Vinnie woke up late in the morning as there was no college today.It was Saturday,which meant she will have to spend more time with her parents if she stayed home.

She called Anna to ask about her plans for the day.
"Hey buddy,wassup?" Anna picked the phone on third ring.
"Anna can you come over to my house or we can meet some place?I have to talk to you."Vinnie asked.
"Not today girl.I have to go with my mommy to her cousin's place,I promised her" Anna said,"but can't you tell on the phone?What is the matter,you sound tensed."
"No I can't,my parents might listen.We will meet tomorrow." Vinnie replied in a hushed voice.
Anna's mother was asking her to hurry up in the background,"Listen Vinnie,I will call you as soon as we get back,I gotta go." Anna said meekly.
"Promise?" Vinnie asked.
"Promise." Anna assured her and hung up even before Vinnie could say bye.

Vinnie wanted some new dresses for college so she headed to Walmart.
Vinnie was in the parking lot,about to call her father to pick her up as she was done shopping, when suddenly someone placed a heavy hand on her shoulder,startling her.
Vinnie abruptly turned around .Standing there,was Michael.He smiled at her ,"Hi,honey."
"You again?"She asked in a disturbing tone," and did you just called me honey?"
Michael's grin widened.
"What do you want?" Vinnie irritably asked,he was scaring her and his grin was making it worse.
"How many times will I have to repeat my self!"
Michael exclaimed,faking a shocked expression.
"I already told you I don't wanna marry you,why can't you leave me alone!" Vinnie harshly replied.
"Because I need you." Michael said,then seeing Vinnie gape,quickly added,"I mean,I need you to help me."
"I am not a social activist!I don't go about helping random people." Vinnie said,emphasizing each word as if talking to a five years old,making Michael smile again.
"Then you don't leave me any choice." Michael said and without warning,picked Vinnie off the ground, placing her over his right shoulder.
"What are you doing!" Vinnie exclaimed,completely in shock at Michael's action.
"I am kidnapping you." Michael said casually,as if it was a perfectly normal thing to do.
"What?Put me down this instant",Vinnie demanded,"or I will shout."
"Go on,do it." Michael challenged Vinnie,then
suddenly gave her body a jerk,causing her to clutch his shirt from behind for support.
"Are you crazy?I could fall!" Vinnie whined.
Michael answered Vinnie by placing her at the
passenger seat of his car and securing the seat belt.