Chapter 3

Papyrus... one way to describe him? Um.... hmm let me think...

"HEY HUMAN!!!" I heard a familiar yell.

"Pap?" I asked not knowing who was behind me.

I turned around and became face to face with the skeleton. I saw his bright smile, which caused me to smile as well.

"HELLO! How are you?" He asked.

"Im fine! How are you?" I asked still smiling.

"OH! Im better than okay! I just got the best idea!" He continued, "I challenge you, human! To fight I the GREAT PAPYRUS!!"

"Um.... Why?" I asked.

"Well, so I can capture you of course! Then I can bring you to the king! THEN the king will make me part of the royal guard!!" He said proudly, bringing me into a battle.

~PART OF BATTLE, I CANT WRITE THE WHOLE BATTLE SENSE I'M SO LAZY!!!~

"I don't want to fight you Pap!" I asked for the last time.

"Well then! I guess you will have to lose!" He said.

I have one last option, to flirt....

"Hey Pap~" I winked, "Man, you seem quite buff for a skeleton~ Wanna go and have some dinner at Grillbyz?" I said in a flirty way, that made me blush. I noticed a small dust of orange on his cheek bones, how is that even possible? Oh well..

"M-may...maybe after our battle!" He said.

~BLAH LAZY ME WILL MAKE A SECOND PART TO THIS CHAPTER, AFTER MY BORING DAY OF SCHOOL I WILL FILL YOU UP WITH FLUFF!!~