Am I Alone? (Intro)

Hi. I'm Kat and I'm 12 years old. I have barely any friends. I am alone most of the time. I drown my sadness in music. I listen to P!ATD, Green Day, Blink-182, All Time Low, FOB, MCR, Simple Plan, Mayday Parade, and We The Kings. I also cut. I have been to the hospital 5 times because of my cutting. 'Cause I passed out from lack of blood. I wear a plaid shirt to cover up my cuts. I had a boyfriend but he just used for my body, when I was 12. He raped me twice and I had a miscarriage. My ex is now a father of 4 kids. The mother of the 4 kids was my best friend. Then she started to date my ex and we started to fight every day. So I just go to school, cut when I get home and drown out my parents with music. Only one person that was my school gets what I'm going  through. Because she get raped by her dad. She killed herself in the middle of last year. So I'm all alone again. With no one to talk to. 'Cause no one understands me. No one here's me. People bully me and call me a slut and many different slurs. I just want someone. Anyone to help me live. Help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I hope you like my story. My story will include gay slurs and many curse words. So if you are a little kid (little kid in my mind is ages 6-8). Plz don't read my story. Just a warning. Goodbye and enjoy. ;)