Am I Alone? (Chapter 1)

~Kat's P.O.V.~

Another day. School. Do I have to go? Or can I just sleep? "Get the fuck up!!!!!!" My 'mom' yells. "Fine," I yell back, getting out of bed, rolling onto the floor. "I hate life," I said to myself. "Let's get going!!!!!! Kat!!!!!!" My 'mom' yelled. So I got up and I walked slowly down to the kitchen to get breakfast. "Finally you get up," my 'dad' says. "Love you too 'dad'," I said. "Sweetie don't talk to our monster of a child," my 'mom' says to my 'dad'. "Get go to fucking school. Get out of my house. I never want to see you ever fucking again!!!!!!!!!!!!" My 'mom' yelled at me. "Carter. Let's go," I yell heading to the door. Carter came down to stairs and headed to the front door. "School time," he said as he grabbed me by my wrist (which had cuts on it. So I'm in like hella pain) and we walked to school.

"Hey fag. What are you doing?" Alex asked me. "Did you cut your wrists or did you fuck your brother?" Emma asked me. She is 10 years old. Alex to s a bad influence to his little sister. I just grabbed me books and walked to class. This is what happens when you have all the grades in one school. But when I got to my class a got a text. It was my 'mom' says she is sorry and she wants me to come back. I'm never going back. I can live on my own.

~After school~

"Hey. Kat. Wait for me," I hear someone say so I stop to see who it is. It's Emma. I started to ran but Emma jumps on me. She starts to beat me. Then my nightmare comes Alex walks up behind her. I see his face then

BLACKNESS