Alice

Alice had met Mikail a long way back, the way she looked at him, uncomfortably, but she had a sense that she knew that she would be with him, at some point in his life. And she was right, there she was standing right next to her, babbling on about dreams of the judgement of Morton, or something, she wasn't really paying attention. She was too busy, focusing on Mikail's face, she realized she was staring directly at him, their eyes locked. She turned away with her arms crossed

     "What do you mean judgement?" She scowled, then turned away with crossing her arms.

     The heat blowing from the broken air conditioner in the top corner of the room caused the room temperature to slowly increase, a bead of sweat dripped down from her nose. It fell to the ground with a splash. Mikail was looking concerned, his face was slightly sulked.

     "I think whoever this guy is, have had a pretty bad history with Morton, that's why he would be out for revenge." Mikail said it confidently but his words came out with disbelief. 

      Alice had a feeling that Mikail knew something more about Morton, he claims to have recorded cases of his so called "Abductions or Kidnappings" even though Alice have only heard of one abduction happening, that of the heir to the Aldrich fortune. Alice grew up in Morton, and even then she have never heard of these "Abductions". This was getting nowhere, she had to change the subject.

     "I know you're a detective right, what do you think happened to Joshua, who could've had it out for him, well, besides the fact he was the heir to a multi-million family fortune."

     Oh god, what was she thinking, you never ask a guy about his job. She could've asked how his day went but she didn't, she asked about his job. 

     Mikail was tracing back and forth, his hand holding his chin. He plucked a fresh muffin off the baking pan and ate while he paced. " This is obviously connected to all of the other abductions, the one about Mrs. Chesterfield, Yolrick, even Gergich, they were all connected SOMEHOW." He slammed the counter when he talked, that startled Alice. "HOLY CHRIST WHAT THE HELL". Alice hollered. The hollers of Alice was followed by a large and piercing noise at ground level.