Chapter 1

I ran as fast as I could to my room, I hear him chasing me, yelling profanities at me, telling me how I'm such an abomination. I didn't choose to be gay, I was born this way. I'm not ashamed of being gay but it doesn't mean I'm happy about it either. Me being gay made my family hate me so much they can barely even look at me

I tried countless times to try and be normal, liking girls, but it never works I've always and will only be attracted to men. Being at the age of 20 you'd think I'd be out of there, living on my own having my own life.

What a dream come true that would be but I unfortunately made the decision of coming out to my family at the age of 16. They took me out of school, saying that I have no right to be around others, its a disgrace for me to be in other peoples presence. Who wants to actually hire someone who left school at 16?

The only people I actually interact with is my two best friends Colby and Marcus Marks. They're twins and they're like me. They've been together for two years now. They're parents accept them wholeheartedly even if it is them together.

I'm happy they fell in love, I long for that. To be able to feel ture love, it's something I've been wishing for ever since I was 16. That was the day father first laid his hand on me. He slapped me across the face and yelled at me, so many words that run through my head everyday.

I slam my door shut and lock it. I hear him bang on it, yelling for me to open the door. I know what will happen if I do open that door. It's a daily thing, when he's mad at me, mother or just wants to take out some stress I'm always his first choice.

I suddenly hear him begin to open doors. Oh no, he's looking for the spare key. I know he's angrier than he usually is today. I messed up twice today. First I made the wrong breakfast, second I accidently dropped a glass.

If he gets in here I know I'm good as dead. I've never made this many mistakes before and last time I just made one mistake I almost bled out, luckily I texted Colby before I could black out and they took me to a hospital.

I was questioned and I told them what happened but when they went to my father to arrest him he conjured up this huge lie that made them believe him and not me. Still to this day I do not know what he told them. Let's just say I ate anything I could find for that whole month.

I stood up and packed a bag quickly. I texted Marcus telling him I'm coming to the club, they own a very interesting club. After my bag was packed I climbed out the window just as father unlocked my door and barged in.

I jumped and landed, though I hurt my ankle but I didn't care I had to get out of there. I got to my bicycle and rode away from that house. It hasn't been a home for a very long time. I could hear father yelling, telling me he'll get me.

I ignored him and just kept pedalling. After an hour I finally made it to the club. I parked my bike and saw Ben guarding the door. I tried to make myself look presentable as much as I could. I'm so happy its not Danny who's working tonight. That guy just doesn't take no for an answer.

"Hey Ben." I greeted him, he looked away from the group of girls and smiled which he only does to me and the guys. "Hey Carter, they're at the top." He simply says and turns back to the girls. I stop when one of those girls call me. "Hey you free tonight?"

I'm not going to lie I am a very attractive guy, another problem girls try and flirt with me but I'm never interested. "No sorry, I'm not interested." I say trying to be discreet on what I mean. "Oh come on Baby I can make you feel so good." She walks over to me and rubs her fake breasts on me.