Chapter 8

Carters POV

After spending an hour or two at the park I walked back to the apartment. I didn't see the guys car so I assume they're gone. I'm still in pain from when Alessio threw me into the wall, I don't know why but I just can't blame him.

That wasn't the Alessio I've come to know...maybe that is him? I mean I don't even know they're last name how in the hell would I know who they really are. They could be in the mafia for all I know! That would be funny if they were...nah I just can't picture them there. They're all so sweet and kind, I just wouldn't believe it.

I walked up the stairs and reached Jason's apartment. I walk in and see everything is exactly how I left it. I take a seat on the couch and groan out loud. I run my hands over my face and stare at the TV.

Then it hits me. Jason is family to the guys and he hurt some girl in the family.

I continue to process everything when I start to hear a loud banging on the door. I jump up from the couch and feel my hands begin to sweat. "Jason! You better fucking open this door right now!" Some guy yells from the other side of the door.

I slowly approach the door very carefully. To say I was scared when I opended that door was an understatement. There stood one of the biggest guys I've ever seen and he looked seriously pissed off. He glares at me and shoves past me entering the apartment.

"Where's Jason?" He says while going through the fridge like he owns the place. "Who the fuck are you?" I yell at him and take the carton of milk from his hand. He grabs my arm and I wince from the bruise that is already there. "A friend. Now tell me where is Jason."

I pull my arm from his grip and glare at him. "Not for me to tell." I say and go to open the door, implying for him to leave. "How cute you think I'm gonna leave just like that." He parks his ass on the couch and puts his feet on the table. "Get the fuck out you asshole! You have no right to be in here!" I yell at him but instantly regret it when he jumps up and angrly stomps over to me.

He pushes me against the wall holding me by my throat. "Listen here you little bitch, you have no right to be here as well. So I'm going to give you two options since you won't be easy. One I can beat you to a pulp until you tell me where he is. Two I can just sit here and wait for him without you badgering me to leave. So which one will it be?"

I whimper as I feel my back begin to ache even more. "Two." I whisper and hang my head. He smirks and lets go of my throat. "Now was that so hard?" He asks sarcastically and turns around and goes to sit on the couch again.

I get up from the floor and go to the kitchen. I take my phone out and look for Jason's name.

Hey Jason it's Carter. There's some guy here looking for you. He won't leave and I don't know what to do?-Carter

Not even a minute later my phone dings with a reply.

What does this guy look like?-Jason

Dark brown hair. Brown eyes. Huge as fuck.-Carter

Oh him. You can leave it's fine Carter. Tell him I'll be there in 20. Thanks Carter :)-Jason

Are you sure? I don't trust this guy.-Carter

Yeah I'm sure. Promise:)-Jason