Chapter 3

Carter's POV

I cannot believe that all just happened, stupid Italian, god like men. After what happened in the bathroom I ran out of there like the coward that I am. I know they're probably just looking for a quick screw.

I know I shouldn't judge a person by they're looks but they just scream 'One Night Stand' and I am not losing my virginty to a quick fuck. Even if they are sex on legs. After running out I told the guys that I'm going to they're apartment and made them promise not to tell the others.

I ran out and said goodbye to Danny and Ben and rode home on my bike, speaking of which I really need to invest in a car. When I got to the apartment I took the spare key from under the carpet and unlocked the door.

I went to the kitchen needing a glass of water. After draining the wonderful drink that is known as water, I made my way to the bathroom for a nice, deserved, relaxing bath. I lit some vanilla scented candles and turned the lighting down to a dim brightness.

I climbed in and immediately the water soothed my acking muscles. I leaned back and closed my eyes only to open them again when all I saw was those Italian men, naked. I groaned and climbed out, I have a feeling I'm not going to have a peaceful evening later.

I quickly change into one of Colby's boxers and climb into the guest rooms bed. I take out one of my favourite books and begin to read.

When I hear the door slam open I jump and drop my book on my face, since I was reading with it above me while I was laying down fully. I look over at the time and see its a little passed 2. I climb off the bed and go to investigate.

I peak my head around the corner and sigh in relief when I see its just Colby, but it was short lived when I see them stumble in through the doorway. Marcus is carrying Luca, Romeo is carrying Stefano and Alessio is carrying Angelo.

"Where can we lay them down?" Alessio asks, Colby and Marcus look down the hall and see me. I shake my head, not wanting them to be in my room. "Excuse me quick." Colby says and walk towards me, he walks past and enters my room.

"Why are they here?" I whisper/yell at him when we both are in the room and the door is closed. "They're all to drunk to drive." I scoff and cross my arms over my chest. "Romeo and Alessio don't look drunk, why can't they drive them home?"

"Trust me they're drunk you just can't tell and they're not as bad as the other three, plus it was your fault they're like this." He shrugs and smirks at me. "My fault! How is them getting drunk my fault?" I say louder than I should have.

"When you left they became grouchy so they drank to be happy, thats what they always do when they're upset." I scoff again and still refuse them in my room. "Why don't you just put them in your Playroom?"

His mouth hits the floor as his eyes bug out. "How did you-"

"Seriously Colby, I know this house like the back of my hand." He rolls his eyes at me and scoffs. "Whatever." Is his simple reply. "Not all of them will fit on that bed, only three people can fit." He says, still trying to convince me.

"They can sleep on top of each other." I say and sit down on my bed stubbornly. "Nope I already told them they can sleep here." Marcus says suddenly, sticking his head in the room.