Chapter 15

Carter's POV

Three months.

It has been three months since the air was cleared and everyone seemed really happy. I'm glad we were able to mend broken bonds between the guys and Jason. After the night out the guys have really been catching up with him. They hang out almost everyday. I know that some people would be jealous that they're boyfriends are constantly hanging out with they're ex-lover but I'm not. I have faith in my men.

Sure I mean, I do get lonely, since we don't really see each other that often anymore but I understand. I mean they ignored the guy for quite a while, so they're just catching up.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'm extremely jealous and heart broken. Three months I keep getting the same excuse whenever I plan something with them.

'Sorry Carter, can't make it. Rain cheque?'

That's all I ever get now a days. It's either that they're busy with work or they're hanging out with Jason. I'm not trying to sound like a clingy boyfriend but I would like some of their attention. Is that to much to ask? Sometimes I wonder if they even remember I exist.

Maybe I'm just be paranoid. Yeah thats all.

On to better things. I'm finally twenty-one today! I'm so excited and I have everything planned out. I decided to have a romantic dinner with just me and the guys. I told them that everyone else was coming but they're not. Everyone knows what I have planned. I had asked Alex on what the guys' favourtie meal was.

Spaghetti.

I found a great recipe and now, all I need to do is actually go get the ingredients. The trip from my apartment to the store doesn't take long and I'm soon inside. I look down at my list and grab a basket to carry everything. I make my way around the store quickly, finding everything I need. I look down and see that I need to get wine. They love it.

When I approach the wine rack I see that there's one more bottle of they're favourite wine. I got to take it but am beat by a large hand. I look up and groan internally when I see who it is.

"Ahh, if it isn't cupcake."

"Hello Adrian, nice to see you too. And don't call me cupcake." I say to him frustratedly as I look through the wine for the same bottle.

"So what brings you here?" He asks while looking through the basket. I roll my eyes and try to ignore him but he continues to speak.

"Looks like someone has a date. Who's the lucky fella?"

"It's none of your concern, now can I please have the bottle back? I really need it." I ask since I can't find another bottle like it. He raises his brow, looking between the bottle and I.

"First tell me why you want this specific bottle?" He asks with a smirk. I groan loudly before glarring at him.
"Fine it's my birthday and I'm surprising my boyfriends with a dinner for it. And they really like that wine." I say quickly. He looks down at me in confusion.

"Isn't it them who's supposed to surprise you? It's your birthday." He says making me roll my eyes.

"I know it's my birthday, they've just been really busy with work and Jason-"