Chapter 5

Alessio's POV

"So when was this date discussed?" Luca asks me and Romeo. "Are you guys not happy?" I ask them and they immediately shake they're heads yes.

"We were just very shocked." Angelo says as he hands me a file. We're all currently sitting in our office, trying to do our work but we're to focused on Carter.

I still can't believe he said yes. We've planned everything for the perfect date, we even got some advice from Marcus. He told us all Carter's favourites. Its going to be amazing.

Marcus told us that Colby and Carter went to the mall already. Never trust Colby with your credit card but Marcus doesn't care, he'll do anything for Colby. Just like we would for Carter.

"Hey guys I just got a text from Marcus, he says there's a problem at the club that needs us there." Romeo suddenly says, we all look at him. "Let someone else handle it, Carters more important." Luca says instantly.

"Guys...its about Jason." We all immediately stiffen. "What about him?" I ask through clenched teeth. "Its doesn't say what its about."

"What about Carter?" Stefano asks while running his hands through his hair, something he often does when he's stressed. "Fuck we got to cancel!" Yells Angelo, I snap my head to him. "We are not cancelling."

"Then what do you suggest we do, huh?" I don't say anything, not being able to. "Fuck fine!" I yell, we all appoint Luca to break the news, for what reason, is unknown.

After the call he groans and slams his head on the desk. "That was awful." He simply says. We all nod since we heard every word on speaker. "Lets go." Romeo says and we make our way out.

We get to the club in no time and enter immediately. We were told that Marcus wasn't here yet. We all sit down in our usual seats and wait.

10 minutes pass by and still no Marcus. We order ourselves drinks but we unfortunately catch the attention of a group of girls. "Hey boys." One of them tries to sound sexy.

"Sorry not interested." Luca says, that girl climbs onto his lap and smashes her lips with his. It takes him a while but he gets her off of him. "Get away from us!" He yells and they immediately run off.

We see Marcus and Colby and they look pissed. I really wonder what Jason did now? I stand up and walk over to them, just as I'm about to speak Colby punches me square in the jaw and I fall to the floor. "What the fuck!" Angelo yells and helps me up.

"How fucking dare you, you assholes!" Colby yells at us and Marcus holds him back. "What are you talking about?" Romeo asks stepping up from behind me.

"You stood Carter up for whores!" Colby yells at us. My eyes bug out of their sockets. "What no we didn't! We got a message from you telling us to come down here!" Luca yells at them, by now we've drawn a crowd.

"What message!" Marcus yells, Romeo takes his phone out and shows them the message. "Jason?" Colby asks while going pale. Marcus pulls him into his embrace. "Well I don't know what you're all going to do because Carter was just here and he saw all of you."

All of our faces pale and we look at each other. When we're about to answer we hear sirens. "What the fuck?" Marcus says and looks out the window. We do the same and see an ambulance. Before we can ask whats happening Danny bursts through the door.