Nine

Ivy

"Ivy, this is Cameron and Cameron, this is Ivy." Blake introduced us to each other.

"Hello beautiful, I'm Cameron and as you know, Blake is my best friend. I've heard a lot about you and I think that you are really amazing." He spoke in a deep voice. He had this accent that sounded quite familiar... Is he french?

As if he could read my mind he replied, "I am from France but I am planning to stay in America for some time. Would a pretty lady like you mind showing me around America?"

Oh my goodness his voice is so deep and he just complimented me. Nobody really does that it's just so nice and cute of him to do that. Wait a minute... Snap out of it, Ivy. Stop thinking about him like that. You like Blake, don't you? How can you like two people at once? It's not right...

After realising that I spaced out for a good 5 minutes, I blushed and replied, "Well, I am Ivy. If you really want to, we can have a day out together with Blake and Ashley. I'm sure they wouldn't mind coming along with us."

"Yeah that sounds like a good plan. How about tomorrow since it is a Saturday?" He asked.

"Yeah sure. I'll inform Ashley about that. I'm sure she'll look forward to it." I smiled awkwardly and then left to find Ashley. After I found her talking animatedly to a group of people from our age, I decided to leave her alone and went for the pizza that they had ordered.

After all, being the anti-social teen she is, she doesn't really have a lot of friends which I felt really bad for... And hey, it's pizza who ever rejects pizza?

A few hours later, when the party ended, I decided to be the kind soul I am and help to clean up.

I then casually told Ashley that we are going to the mall tomorrow and went to shower to get ready to sleep.

Ashley loves to shop and when I say loves I am not joking about it. She could spend the whole day, from dawn to dusk, in the mall shopping for things and not feel tired. I don't even get it. The shopping mall isn't even that big, how does one spend the entire day just, shopping?

I went to bed thinking of how I am going to be dragged around like a rag doll tomorrow.

-Next Day-

"Wakey wakey! Stop sleeping and get up!" Ashley shouted and bounced around the bed. She ripped my duvet off of me and opened the curtains. I moaned and hid my face in my pillow.

"If you are not going to wake up, don't blame me for what I'm about to do." Ashley threatened me. She has already opened the curtain and let the light in what more can she possibly do that is worst than that?

As I was about to fall back asleep. Cold water drenched me. I shrieked and jumped out of bed screaming. Ashley who was being the biggest meanie on earth just sprawled on the floor clutching her stomach as she was laughed.

I flipped her off, took my clothes and went to the bathroom. After we had our breakfast and were all ready, we got into a car and to the closest mall we went.

"There's so many shops and so little time. Oh my god. Did you see that cute lacy skater dress Alyssa wore that day? She looked so cute in it I have to get something like that. And you lady, don't think you can get away from me, you are definitely getting a few dresses too. You need to stop wearing t-shirts with jeans or shorts. And don't worry about the cost, I'll pay for it." Ashley's parents are doctors so they earn a lot of money and since Ashley and I are really close, they treat me as their daughter which is really sweet and kind of them. So I reluctantly nodded my head.

She pulled me into all the shops she usually shops in; Topshop, American Apparel, H&M, Forever 21, Hollister and many others whilst the guys followed behind amused by Ashley's enthusiasm and my sulky face.

After shopping for 4 hours and 14 minutes, yes I counted. I wanted to leave Ashley's wrath as soon as possible. God must have heard my prayers because a few minutes after, Ashley finally decided that we can take a break and all of us literally jumped for joy and ran to the food court. The guys went to buy their food as Ashley went to buy hers as well as mine, since we wanted to eat from the same stall.

I went to find a table for us since it was the peak hour and really crowded. I spotted a table near the corner and quickly rushed to it before anybody took it.

While I was waiting for them to come back, a group of teenage boys approached me.

"What is a pretty girl like you doing here?" One of them asked.

They got closer to the table and even sat in the seats causing my breathing to quicken.

"Come join us don't sit here like a loner." The same guy said.

They then grabbed my hand in attempt to pull me out of my seat. I struggled and asked them to stop.

Just as I was about to scream for help I heard a growl. I turned and saw Cameron's eyes turning to a darker shade of blue. He... Growled? I remember Blake making the same sound before, but it never occurred to me that no human could have actually made that noise. Could he be a werewolf? I shook my head. I think I must have been reading way too many werewolf books on Wattpad to think that he's a werewolf. Werewolves... Don't exist, right?

"If I were you, I would leave here immediately and go back home." Cameron said in an intimidating tone. They gulped and left almost right away.

"Thanks for that." I said gratefully.

"No problem, it's my pleasure." He replied in a charming voice.

Just then, I saw Ashley and Blake walking our way chatting and laughing. I got a little jealous but I just brushed it off. It's probably nothing. Just normal friends chitchatting and all.

Cameron told them what had happened just a while ago and they decided to cut short the mall trip and go back earlier, seeing that I am still a little shaken by what had happened.

***

OMG guys I just watched Spectre. I love the theme song <333 Sam Smith's songs are always so good!! His vocals is on point and those high notes... Don't even talk about it *sighs dreamily*. The song is so inspirational and amazing. If you haven't listen to it you should, it's called writings on the wall. What do you think of the film and the theme song? Keep smiling stay awesomeeee!!

Vote/Comment :)

-Melody