Nineteen (part 1)

Ivy

Cold water drenched me as I woke up shocked. I immediately got into a defensive move but was restrained from doing so as my hands and legs were bound together by a rope.

My head pounded and my mind spun continuously. What in the world? I wrecked my brain for an answer but as soon as I opened my eyes, I closed them. The bright glowing light bulb was placed just right above me.

It took me a while before I adjusted to the bright lighting. I was in a very small and rundown room. It was empty, with only a table taking up a quarter of the room. I spotted the door just right in front of me, maybe I could just- A large silhouette covered the light bulb. I looked up and caught eye contact with Marisa, as the memories started rushing back into my mind.

"Why?" I asked even though my throat was on the brink of drying up completely. But that was the only thing that was running through my head.

"Hmm... Maybe it's because of the fact that you are Cameron's mate. Maybe it's also because of the fact that you came in between us when I knew for sure we would have been together by now. He was my childhood lover. I loved him. And, he loved me too. Everyone believed that we would have ended up together. Even his parents were willing to accept me after so long. But you..." she started screaming. "You! You just had to ruin everything! You were the cause of this. If it weren't for you..."

She let out a small wicked smile. "But it's alright, we'll be together after this."

"What are you..." I whispered.

"What am I going to do?" She chuckled.

"I plan on ending this." She started laughing hysterically in pure madness.

I just had to speak. Instead of agreeing with her then finding a way out, I just had to do things that will put me at risk. Yay me!

"We were chosen to be mates for a reason it's not like you can control fate. If it wasn't meant for you to be with him, you will never end up with him." She didn't hesitate to slap me across the face leaving me shocked and in pain. 

"I can always erase you from Cameron's memory and he would be mine forever." She smiled devilishly.

 She tsked as she looked at the watch on her left hand; long, maroon nails tapping on the watch. "Cameron is expecting me. But don't worry darling, for now I've someone who is looking forward to seeing you." She smirked and opened the door.

"No! You get back in here! Let's talk this out!" I screamed and struggled to break free.

"There's nothing to talk about. Once you're gone, he's all mine." As loud, wicked laughter filled the room once again.