Anger is a Bad Thing

Thomas's pov

"They drugged her? Are you kidding me?" Brendon asked angrily as we laid her down on her bed.

"Judging by the black veins, its thymós..." Grant said examining her hand.

"Thymós? What's that?" Luke asked. He was standing in the back of the room, arms crossed.

"Its a drug that Depp created. Thymós is the Greek word for anger. It attacks the brain and just makes you unbearably angry, causing you to lash out."

"Its dangerous because when you're angry the truth finds its way out..." I said. "He only ever uses it to rip you apart from your team..."

"Why would he use it on her?" Taylor asked. I hadn't noticed her when she came in...

"Who knows?" Dylan said.

"Well, its been in her system for a few hours... at least... we need to start an IV to flush it out, but when she wakes up, there's still going to be the side effects... it's probably best if we only have one or two people in here with her... it's going to get ugly."

"Should we... I don't know, tie her down?" Brendon asked. "Last time someone was drugged with Thymós... someone was stabbed..."

"Trust me, I remember..." I said rubbing my scar on my stomach.

"I'll tie her down just to be safe... if any of us were to be stabbed by Caitlyn it would be me..." Dylan said. She shifted in the bed.

"You might want to hurry to tie her down. I think she's waking up..." Grant said placing an IV in her arm.

"Thomas, tie her arms I'll get her legs," Dylan said tossing me a rope.

"Right," I said catching it. I didn't like to see her like this, I felt very protective over her, but I knew we had to. I quickly tied her arms to the posts and stepped back.

"Thomas, Dylan, you stay with her, we'll be in the living room, waiting," Urie said.

"Okay..." Dylan said as they walked out.

"Do you think it's going to be pretty bad?" I asked, not able to look away from her.

"Probably. But no where near as badly as Annika was..." the mention of her name made me feel guilty.

"I dont think anyone could possibly be as bad as her..." I laughed, glancing back at Caitlyn.

"She's waking up," Dylan said walking over. I stood up and walked to the side of the bed as she opened her eyes.

"W-whats going on?" She asked trying to sit up. "What the hell?" She started struggling against the bonds.

"Hey, just calm down," Dylan said.

"Why the hell should I calm down?" She snapped. "Why should I ever listen to you?!"

"I jus-"

"No! Shut up! I'm sick of listening to your bullshit!" She was full on shouting now. "All you do is lie and cheat and fake at everything!" He looked down at the ground.

"Caitlyn, come on, this isn't you, you've been drugged," I said kneeling next to the bed.

"No! This is me Thomas! And why the hell would I listen to you either?!"

"What has he ever done to you?" Dylan asked. She just ignored him.

"Putting me in a position like that! I don't know what to feel! Especially after Nick!" Oh shit, she was going to mention the kiss... her brother would kill me. I stood up and looked down at her.

"What are you talking about?" Dylan pressed.

"Why would you kiss me?!" She shouted.

"Holy shit!" I heard someone say from the living room. Dylan looked up at me and crossed his arms.

"Why would you what?" He asked staring at me.

"I um... I don't know w-what she's talking about..." I lied. She continued to fight against the bonds.

"You kissed my sister?"

"No..." I lied.

"You liar!" She shouted pulling against the ropes. Oh please just shut up!

"You kissed my sister?!" He shouted. He was clearly getting angry, and for some reason, I felt myself getting angry as well.

"You know maybe I did!" I shouted back. "What the hell are you going to do about it?!" Grant walked in the room quickly but paused, Brendon was right behind him.

"You guys..." Grant said calmly.

"What?!" The two of us shouted at him.

"Put the guns down... and look at your hands..." I looked down. I hadn't even noticed I had picked it up. I looked up at Dylan and saw he was holding his as well. We both dropped them at the same time. I looked at my hand and saw small black veins coming up from my fingertips. He walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Come on, you need to sit down..." I felt my anger boiling up inside of myself. I pushed his hand off and backed up.

"Don't touch me," I said.

"Thomas, sit down and calm down..."

"You calm down!" I shouted back at him. Dylan was yelling at Brendon on the other side of the room, and Caitlyn had somehow gotten one of the ropes off of one of her wrists.

"Thomas if you don't calm down I'm going to have to knock you out..."

"Oh yeah," I said sarcastically, "I'd like to see you try!"

"Thomas! I'm going to kick the shit out of you!" Dylan said, being held back by Urie.

"Guys! Can we get a little help in here?!" He shouted.

"Not before I kick the shit out of you first!" I shouted back trying to get past Grant. Calum and Luke ran into the room.

"Thomas, buddy, I'm really sorry about this..." Calum said. And that's when everything went black.