Chapter three

LUKE POV

After making me broke, natsu rushes to the mission at hand. Once we got there natsu kicked in the door, and an old stingy man walked out.
Natsu glared at me before saying "your wanted a cute girl to be one of your maids correct?" The man looked natsu top to bottom, grumbled and waved her away "I said a cute maid not an ugly one" he whined I jumped out of the trees ready to punch this guys lights out, but natsu stopped me before I could jump at him.
"Who the hell do you think your talking to about whether I'm ugly or not?" She questioned the old man with a menacing tone. The man laughed "you are ugly and that's that!" He spat, natsu lifted her hand ready to strike. "Virgo! Come to me at once!" The old man yelled furiously.

NATSU POV

After he called this virgo person, a giant woman came out of the ground, she had pink hair like mine and the same outfit except for the fact that the buttons were threatening to burst at any given moment "see this is cute, sexy, beautiful" the old man said, Luke looked like he was going to puke at how disgusting the woman smelt. While I tried to get away from the woman known as Virgo.
'ugh my nose is burning and I can taste it too' I think to myself, I couldn't get away from her quick enough because she was able to grab me and then, I was in a whole new world it had stars that shone just as bright as the sun and trees so green you could mistake this place as a painting.

LUKE POV

The giant woman known as Virgo picked up natsu and then disappeared "natsu!" I scream. The man then turned to me smiling, "so now that your girlfriend is gone and out of the way how about we play a little game" I scrunch up my nose realizing how bad he smelt as well. I sigh and roll my eyes "what ever lets just get this over with" I say, his smile widened "see that pole to your right" I looked over my right shoulder noticing a very fancy light pole, I nod "if you can get me there with out using magic I will take your ugly maid and make her beautiful in order to work for me" I glared at him knowing this wont end very well.

"I decline your ofer" I say sternly making him look at me as if I were crazy "what why?" He asks saddened by my answer, "I won't let you make the beautiful natsu ugly just because you don't have a good taste in women!" I yell angered by his ignorance of her beauty, he glared at me "you don't want to anger me boy" he said with a menacing tone, I shot him a slight smile "try me" he charged at me with everything he got "open! Gate of the bull! Taurus!"