Chapter four

NATSU POV

Suddenly we entered the mansion in a cloud of mist, I coughed trying to regain my conscience, but I was too slow I was thrown onto to the ground with a loud crack. I knew that was one of my bones but despite the pain I got up and tried as best I could to fight off Virgo. She threw all her body weight on me crushing my bones, I cried out in pain calling for Luke wait why was I calling for Luke? I can take care of this fatty, it's a piece of cake! I say to myself, regaining strength once again.

I jump up ready to strike as she plummeted down towards me, I look up noticing her just in time to get out of the way. I roll onto the floor beside her, I get up quickly waiting for an attack from Virgo but got none. I sighed, pulling at the shirt dress wanting to get out of it, I grin remembering that I brought a bag full of my normal clothes. I check to see if the fatty was conscience, she wasn't, I smile to myself as I change into my clothes.

LUKE POV

I shiver as I get a feeling of terroir and then happiness, and I instantly realize that happy not with me anymore what if he got captured? I think worried nah he's probably looking for natsu I reassure myself but what if he did get captured? Nah he's with natsu everything's fine. No wait he had to have been captured. No no no he's with natsu. I worry myself too much, why can't I find him? Have I lost my mind or something?

"Oi, are you done talking to yourself or what? I want to get this fight done and over with"  I glared at him, I'll show him an ending for a fight.

"Taurus! Kill him" I growled, venom spitting out of my words, the man laughed nervously as Taurus brought down his axe toward him. He dodged the blow, I sighed angrily, I heard a loud crash and a scream, I swing head in the direction of the sound. The man smiled.

" I think my beautiful maid has crushed your friend" he said laughing as if he had won the battle already. I grin when I hear a victory laugh from natsu.

"I don't think my friend is dead yet considering she as the one who won the battle"