Chapter six

3RD PERSON

They made it home to fairy tail, natsu, happy and Luke headed to the bar where they would report their quest.
Natsu jogged over to Grey as he slowly got up after getting beat up by Erza once again, she laughed as if she had never been beat up by her, but then shivered remembering how much pain she was in from the after math of Erza. Luke chuckled as he shook his head.

NATSU POV

"What do you want flame-brain" Grey said glaring at me, I grabbed my stomach still laughing. I wiped some tears from my eyes as I calmed down a little. "Sorry but it's just so funny seeing you like this" I laughed harder but stopped as someone hit me in the head, I looked up to see Luke.  I smiled "hey there giant!"

LUKE POV

She looked up at me and smiled "hey there giant!" She yelled, I grew a tick mark, "can you not make fun of my height" I said growing angrier, she giggled and instantly I wasn't mad at her anymore. Why did she have that affect on me? I asked myself, I shake my head smiling. She laughed, and started a fight with Grey who was being a pervert again. I grabbed natsu away from Grey, still holding natsu who was surprisingly light and very small, I walked to the bar sitting natsu on my lap. Mira walked up to us to get our orders, she then noticed that natsu was sitting on my lap, she giggled blushing "Nalu is now a thing!" She yelled running around the guild, I looked down my face burning. Natsu just sat there confused "what's Nalu?" I held my head in my hands as I explained to her "it's a name that Mira made up, it's supposed to be my name and yours mixed" she looked at me still confused "why would she do that?" I looked away "do you know what shipping is?" I asked her, she nodded ok well at least she knows that much I sigh, "well it's Mira's ship name for us" I said getting more embarrassed by the minute. Her face grew red then she fainted.

NATSU POV

I woke up still blushing, I was in the infirmary, I waved my hands in my face so I could cool down a little but that didn't help at all. I sigh and except my fate, I know I like Luke but I don't know if he likes me back. I laugh to myself as I sit there quietly. "Is natsu awake?" Someone asked, the nurse who was taking care of me didn't answer, I sigh "yeah I'm awake" I answer the person. Suddenly Luke crashed through the curtain, my face started getting hot, and everything went dark...again.

LUKE POV

I rushed to where natsu was, I ripped open the curtain. I sighed in relief when I saw natsu awake, then her face got really red and she fainted...again. Totally clueless I asked the nurse as to why she had fainted but all she did was push me out of the infirmary. "So how is she?" Grey asked, I sighed "well she was awake, but when I went into her room her face got red and she fainted again" I rubbed the back of my neck, shocked Grey pointed at me "so your the one she likes, your the reason she gets all flustered and faints, and your the reason I don't have her as a girlfriend!" He yelled crying. Blushed I pointed to myself "m-me? I'm the one she likes!?!" Grey looked at me annoyed "didn't you just here me!?!? She's not my girlfriend because of you!" I blushed harder not listening as to what Grey was saying. "Natsu likes me?" I whispered to myself, still shocked at the idea, Grey sighed clearly annoyed that I wasn't listening "yes she likes you, in fact she loves a lot, she's just too shy to admit it" the whole guild was listening in on our conversation now "how did you not know that Luke-sama?" Happy asked, I shook my head trying to register what was happening, then everything went black.

NATSU POV

I wake up.....again......I sigh in relief as I realize that he wasn't there to annoy me, getting up out of bed I could here grey and Luke arguing it for quiet when happy yelled "how did you not know that Luke-sama?!" Know what I asked myself, I then hear a loud thump. Hearing people running upstairs I leap out the window just in time to be seen by Grey who sighed loudly.

I blush at the thought of Luke and I going on a date then remembering that Luke doesn't like me the I do him, but it was worth a thought. I sigh as I sat down near the Sakura tree, as I see Luke running towards me calling me name frantically, but I quickly realize all this was just a sweet lovely dream.

Im sorry Luke, but I may die soon.