The Giant Wave of Percy Jackson

Percy tried with all he had to get back to the surface. Tried to do something, tried to "control" like has father had said he could. He puffed out his chest, put his balled hands into fists behind him, brought his knees to his chest, and with all his will, he willed all the water too spur him up in a giant wave, but only up to a few feet below the surface so he could swim out the rest of the way. The wave did as he told. I did it! I actually did it! I'm going to go out there and do more and show off! Percy said to himself. He swam to the top, excited. He thrust his head out of the water, and plopped his upper body on the surface and sat there for a minute, panting. Percy hadn't realized how much it had drained him. All the Gladers stepped back, shocked that he held his breath that long, even though he didn't even have to. His hands slipped and he fell back into the water. Suddenly, he felt energized. The exact opposite of what he had felt before. If I can control, he thought, I should test it. He swam back up to the land and collapsed again. This time, he willed his whole body to get up fully onto the land. He was so excited to test what the man— or "father", had said. Newt rushed toward him.
"Oh my bloody god, Percy, are you bloody ok? How did you stay under that long?! How could I hear you clearly? Anyway, Med jacks get to him, immediately" Newt ordered.
"No, stop" Percy said. The med jacks looked at him in surprise. "Back up" Percy said. The med jacks hesitated, but did just that. Percy knew this was his chance. Everyone had formed a ring around him. He closed his eyes and looked down, hands balled. He focused on the water. With all he could, he willed the water to come to him in a wave. It picked him up and it formed a crescent on either side of him, just as he wanted it to. All the other Gladers watched in astonishment. Then he dropped himself down, and as soon as he did, he found a strange pen in his pocket. When all the Gladers watched in astonishment and were still in awe and the water had subsided, he pulled it out. He clicked the button and it became a big, long sword.
"What the bloody hell" Newt said.
"Newt, I remember."
"Remember what Greenie?"
"My last name." Again, everyone stared in awe.
"Well?" Newt asked. "You gonna tell us?"
"It's Jackson. I'm Percy Jackson" Percy said.
"So let me get this straight, you save Annabeth's life, you fall in a river and stay in for about 5 minutes, get completely healed, finally get out, create a giant, impossible, wave that you can ride on, and now you can remember your last name, that no one else can? Your not like us Percy, your not like us."
"No dip." Mark said. Everyone glared at him. He seemed to get the message. He looked down, ashamed. "Anyway, we need to have another gathering for this shank, and figure out what we are going to do for him. Because like I said, Percy is not on any level, like the rest of us. He different. He's special. He's Percy Jackson." Then Newt walked away. The sun was starting to fall, and everyone else followed.