Another Greenie?

Everyone in the Glade was awoke the following morning by the annoying buzz of a new Glader. Percy managed to get himself up and walk over to the Big Bang thingy. Newt was there seconds before him. Only a minute later, the whole Glade was there. A strange girl stepped out. "Jeez, is it a bumpy ride up or what?" She said. The girl looked around, obviously amazed at the maze, like we they all were. She looked at Annabeth, then Percy, then Mark. "Gee, am I glad to see you 3 alive." She said. Everyone was very confused.
"Who are you, exactly?" Alby asked.
"Oh, follow me, you'll see in a minute." Percy was confused too. He seemed to recognize her a little, he just couldn't think of where from. She was about their age, and she had brown hair. She went to the middle of the Glade and pulled out a small box from her back pocket. It expanded into a giant stairway and she climbed on top. "Alright, everybody, listen up. I came here on a mission. To rescue you. I do not work for the people who put you here. I'm from a place called Camp half blood. I'm about your age, and I'm like some of you, not all of you. Up there, In the sky, in a place called Mount Olympus, there are gods. Gods like Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Athena and way more. Now, at Camp Half-blood, we are protected by a magical barrier. Inside camp, there are kids, and one of their parents are a god. These gods control the world. The world. The world has been scorched by sun flares. My home was protected by our barrier, but 30% the population of the world outside here is dead. 60% of the population is infected with a disease called the flare that attacks the brain and makes you go insane. You turn into, well, almost a zombie, that can run really fast. The remaining 10% is normal. We are apart of that 10%. I said before that I am like some of you. Here's why. She nodded at Mark, who made his way to the front of the crowd.
"Mark, what are you doing?" Thomas asked. Mark ignored Thomas and kept walking. Everyone knew Mark was handicapped, and he loved hats. Mark had told everyone that it was a birth defect and it's really an ugly sight that they don't want to see.
"Here goes nothing" he sighed.
"Oh, by the way" the girl said, "My names Clarisse. And for Mark, let's just say, he's not Mark. He's a spy, from Camp half blood." Clarisse said. Everyone gasped.
"I'm sorry guys, but it's my duty. My real name is Grover. Grover Underwood. I'm not really handicapped. I don't have a birth defect. It was all a lie." He slowly took of his pants, revealing petite, hairy legs, and hooves. A couple people screamed. He quickly pulled up his pants and took of his hat. There were horns.
"Alright" The girl said. "Calm down. I'm sure that's not the weirdest thing you've ever seen, so shut up." Surprisingly, everyone did just that. "Percy, Annabeth, come here." Clarisse ordered. Percy and Annabeth made their way through the crowd. Mark—or "Grover" whispered something to Clarisse and her eyes got wide. "Ok then" She said. "Well, I'm sure you've all see Percy's little 'powers'. This is because his daddy is the God of water. Let me demonstrate. Percy, look at the river and focus hard on whatever you want it to do." Percy closed his eyes, and again, balled his fists. He wanted the water to make a water tornado. When he opened his eyes it had done that, and after about 2 seconds, he  dropped it. "You all see that? Well, Percy's dad is the water God, you wonder what Annabeth is doing up here? Well, Annabeth has a parent that is also a god, just with no powers. Her mother is Athena, God of Wisdom. Therefore, Annabeth is very wise. When we are done with questions, I say the escape plan. So, questions?" Clarisse asked.
"Why in the hell did a random lightning bolt bloody hit that tree at the exact time Annabeth was standing there and crush Percy?!" Newt shouted. "Oh! I almost forgot that. Zeus is the God of lightning, and the gods did that as a test. He knew that Percy would push Annabeth out of the way and save her. Then all of you would save him and figure out that you have to put him in the water. He caused Jeff to have a cramp and drop Percy, where you could all see Percy's powers and Percy could have a little talk with his dad down there. Oh, and one more thing! I can only help some of you escape. The rest have to stay." Everyone broke into a world of complaints. "Hey! I thought you airheads were mature! Listen, you need to stay here because WICKED isn't done with you yet. But the 3 I mentioned; Annabeth, Percy, Newt, Minho and Grover, are coming with me" she said. With that, she told the 5 teenagers to come over to her and stand directly in front of her. She took a big, folded up white cloth out of her pocket and held it up in front of the 4 of them. Within seconds, they were in a plain white room with a couple machines and a pen and paper. "But before we start with the escape plan, you guys need some memories."