His Goofy Grin

So lately I've been seeing a lot of YouTube and this video popped up in my "recommended". So I saw it and idk why but I couldn't stop laughing, especially when I imagined Will singing this song to Nico. So I decided to dedicate a chapter to it. And here it is! :D

Will was standing at the door of the Hades cabin, waiting for Nico. He waved frantically when he saw him. "Nicooo!" he called. "Where were you??? I've been looking for you all morning!!"

"I-"

"It doesn't matter-" Will cut in, looking excited. "I've planned something for you," he said, turning slightly pink.

Nico raised an eyebrow questioningly.

Will smiled and grabbed his hand, and dragged him into the forest again. They reached a small clearing, where Will's guitar rested against one of the many big rocks scattered around.

Will picked it up, sat down on the rock, and told Nico to sit opposite him.

Will cleared his throat, grinned goofily and suddenly burst into song-

"You're a HOT MESS
And I'm falling for you
And I'm like
HOT DAMN
Let me make you my boo
And you can SHAKE IT SHAKE IT SHAKE IT
Yeah, you know what to do
You're a HOT MESS
I'm lovin' it HELL YES!"

he sang, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Nico was pretty appalled at first, but as Will progressed, he couldn't help smiling at Will's adorable goofiness.

Suddenly, the bushes behind Will ruffled and Leo's head popped out. Leo grinned at Nico and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. Panicking, Nico tried to signal to him to get back into hiding, but Leo wouldn't listen. He seemed to be enjoying Nico's embarrassment. Then Calypso's head popped out, and she grinned too.

Honestly, Nico thought, those two were perfect for each other. Both extremely annoying.

And of course, Festus the dragon had to join in the fun too. He seemed to be smirking at Nico.

Nico buried his face in his hands, turning completely red as Will sang about how much of a hot mess he was.

Will could be extremely embarrassing to be around, but Nico knew that even if he could, he wouldn't have changed a thing. This was what he loved most about Will Solace.

Will ended the song by dramatically strumming a power chord.

Thank goodness it's over, Nico thought.

"So... Whadya think??" Will looked hopeful.

Nico laughed. "I loved it!"

Making sure that Leo etc. had disappeared, Nico leaned in and kissed Will, who smiled and kissed him back.

Awwwwwwwwwww
I just love anything Solangelo :D
Don't we all though? :D
So anyways, just a heads up, I'll be ending this story in a few more chapters -I wasn't planning on making it too long anyways :)
As always, thanks for reading and be sure to vote and comment to let me know what you're thinking coz reading your comments makes me unbelievably happy!! :)
Have a great day/ good night!! :)