A Joyful Reunion

Thank you for so many reads, votes and comments! I honestly never thought that this fanfic would reach even 500 reads. But it did!! And this is the last chapter, so goodbye... For now.

It was D-day. Everyone was gathered near the canoe lake, around a temporary platform upon which Nico stood, praying to his father. The mood was gloomy, and an unusual silence filled the camp.

The six stood quietly together. Piper was sobbing. Jason had his arm around her and was wiping his eyes too. Hazel and Frank had their arms around each other and were crying.

Nico felt really bad, but he didn't want to spoil the surprise so he didn't say anything. He cleared his throat. He began announcing who each shroud was for, and listed all of the martyrs' achievements. When he came to Leo's shroud, he added extra camphor to make the flames rise sky high. Suddenly, Festus, with Leo and Calypso on top, soared out of the sky and through the flames!!! They landed, and Leo jumped down.

"HELLO EVERYONE! GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!" he yelled happily.

The demigods stood in quiet disbelief. Percy was the first to recover. He rushed forward, followed by Annabeth, and engulfed Leo in a big bear hug. Then Frank and Hazel, both sobbing with joy and relief, came forward and hugged him too.

Jason clapped Leo on the back and they both cried as they hugged. Meanwhile, Piper just stood there in shock.

"Hey, aren't you going to hug me, Beauty Queen?" Leo grinned through his tears.

Piper stormed forward and gave Leo a huge slap across his face. "How dare you?! How dare you let us think you're dead??" She burst out in tears as she gave him a big hug.

Everything was a blur after that. Demigods crowded around Leo, giving him hugs and patting him on the back. Percy was apologising to Calypso for forgetting about his promise, and Calypso stood with her nose in the air and an amused glint in her eyes.

Will came up to Nico. "So.. This was the big secret?"

"Yup," said Nico, grinning.

Will hugged him tightly and kissed him on the top of his head. "You're an amazing person, Nico," he whispered.

Nico sighed with happiness as he put his head on Will's shoulder and looked at the sight before him. The seven were all crowded around together, laughing and hugging Leo and Calypso. Reyna was there too, smiling and laughing with the others. Leo was in the middle of the circle of demigods, at the centre of attention for once. He looked at Nico and Will and gestured for them to join the rest of the demigods.

Nico looked at Will, who smiled and gave him a gentle push forwards. As Nico walked towards the demigods, he turned around and saw Will standing with his siblings, but staring at him and smiling that lopsided yet perfect smile.

The demigods huddled around Nico too, and teased him playfully. Nico grinned as the others ruffled his hair and slapped his back.

He finally belonged.

:)
I've literally nothing to say right now because I don't know what to say.

So obviously I'm going to say a bunch of things...

I honestly never thought I would be writing a fanfic on Wattpad, although I'd always wanted to (I'm sure many of us can relate to this).
But I did, and it's 'completed' now!! :)

You haven't seen the last of me yet though XD
I've started an "Ask the Demigods/Wizards" series.

I've always wanted to, but never did!!! (Did you get that reference??) :3

~Always~

~Never~

So be sure to check that out!!

Also check out the comment section- I'm giving a shout out to some amazing people that you should definitely follow!!

Peace out ✌ <3

~Ambrosia_Butterbeer