Chapter 7

Days pass by as I remain in this dank, old cellar. I have had many visitors in that time, giving me a chance to meet the other freaks living here.

Slenderman was the only one who could talk to me though. And Eyeless Jack was probably my most common visitor.

He often came to check my injuries and feed me, but sometimes he came just to talk to me, even though I couldn't talk back.

We surprisingly had a lot in common. We often distanced ourselves from others and we both had a desire for human flesh.

I prefer him over these other creepypasta weirdos, but I would never let any of them know that.

I was lying around, like usual, when the door opened and Slender came in with all the others behind him. I watched as he stood in front of me.

"It's time, Myth."

Black tentacles shot out of his back and came toward me. I was released from my chains only to have the tendrils replace them.

"Take your normal form, Myth."

I began struggling to break free. "No! I don't want to! You can't make me!"

I heard the familiar static in my head again. I roared and frantically shook my head at the pain.

I could hear Slender's voice boom in my head through the static. "Take your normal form!"

I continued my struggle against the agonizing pain. I finally couldn't take it anymore and gave in to the demand.

I began changing, the static fading away as I did. By the time I was back in my normal form, the static had stopped and the tentacles released me.

Seeing everyone looking at me made me feel uncomfortable. I backed away until I was against the wall.

Slender came closer and wrapped a metal collar around my neck. I tried to pull it off, but to no avail.

Slender leaned down to face me. "This collar will keep you from getting any big ideas."

Jeff came closer with his carved smile widening. "So this is what you really look like."

I lunged at him, attempting to transform but stopped when the collar tightened around my neck. Jeff shoved me away, causing my back to hit the wall.

I winced at the stinging pain from the stab wound on my back. Slender yanked Jeff away from me.

"Jeff!"

"What?! She started it!"

Jeff grumbled and backed away. I curled up on the floor against the wall, scared and defenseless. Jack came closer, crouching in front of me.

"Myth."

"Just go away! Leave me alone!"

"Myth, I can help you."

"I don't want your help! I don't need anything from any of you!"

It grew quiet as everyone began leaving. The only ones that remained were Jack and Slender.

Jack's pov

It's so hard to believe that this girl was the ferocious dragon we had to fight. She still had the same blue and green eyes, but every other aspect of her was different.

She was actually kinda...pretty. That's when I heard Slender's voice in my head.

"So you admire this girl? I never thought you'd harbor these kind of feelings."

I glanced back at him, feeling my face heat up slightly. "If it's alright, I'll take responsibility for her."

He nodded. "Very well. She's all yours."

I quickly picked her up and slung her over my shoulder. She kicked and screamed, "Put me down!"

I ignored her and carried her out and up to my room. I set her down as she quietly looked around.

"You can stay here in my room. Here."

I grabbed a kidney from my mini fridge and held it in front of her. She turned her head away stubbornly.

"You can't fool me, Myth. You haven't eaten much in the past few days, I know you must be hungry."

Her stomach growled, causing me to chuckle as she snatched the kidney from me and began eating.

"There now. I knew you couldn't resist."

I watched her as she ate the whole kidney. At least feeding her won't be a problem. She eats the same things I eat. Now if I can just get past her stubborn attitude.

"How's your injuries? Anything sore?"

She remained quiet, causing me to sigh in annoyance. "Myth, if you don't give me an answer, I'll be forced to check for myself."

Her eyes narrowed at me. "Just you try it."

"If that's the way you're going to be, I guess I have no choice."

I came closer to her, causing her to back away a bit. I could tell she was afraid but she still put on a brave face and glared at me.

When I had her backed up to my bed, I quickly grabbed her, spinning her around and pinning her down on her stomach against the bed. She struggled and yelled at me.

"Get off me! If I ever get this collar off I'm gonna bite your head off!"

I grinned to myself as she yelled and struggled. I don't know why, but I find her threatening demeanor to be...charming.

I kept her pinned, watching her fight against me. Her struggling finally ceased, replaced by a slight pant from her tiring herself out.

Keeping her held down, I slid her hoodie and shirt up. I felt my face flush upon seeing the back of her bra. I felt her beginning to struggle again, but kept my hold on her until she stopped.

I unclasped her bra and started removing the bandages covering her back and shoulder blade. I glided my hand over the healing wounds, feeling Myth stiffen at the touch.

"Don't move. I need to tend to your injuries."

I hesitantly let her go, going to get my medical things. Surprisingly, Myth didn't move. She stayed bent down over the bed obediently, just the way I left her.

I got my things and stood over her again. I slowly cleaned the wounds before reapplying bandages. I then fastened her bra back and fixed her shirt and hoodie.

After I stepped back, she picked herself up and turned toward me. She still had the same frown on her face, but I knew she had to be grateful deep down.

She watched me as I calmly said, "There. I bet that feels better now."

She looked away and quietly replied, "Yeah. Thanks or whatever."

"You wanna see the rest of the house?"

"Not really."

"Then I'll be back in a minute."

"Whatever."

I went to the door, glancing back at Myth before leaving the room. Wow, she's so stubborn it's cute. I still don't feel like I can trust her to not try and escape so I'll be sure to keep an eye on her for now.