52. Uneasiness [Lavi]

Theme: Uneasiness

Person: Lavi

Lavi sat down on his bed, his thoughts racing and keeping him awake. It was already so late at night, but he wasn't sleepy, nor did he want to sleep, nor feel to sleep. It was a restless night. He knew the whole reason, but he didn't want to admit it; because he wasn't sure of it himself.

Lavi's green eyes stared up at the darkened white ceiling. There was nothing to see there. But, even if there were nothing to see, he always saw something.

He saw an image of [Name].

She was randomly flash into his mind - for no reason at all. It was strange.

But then again, there was also another reason why she started to flash into his mind.

Worry.

He was worried about her - she hadn't come back from her mission yet; she was supposed to be back 5 days before; but she hadn't come back.

Lavi had uneasy thoughts - what if she was dead? What if she was in trouble and couldn't get help? What is she got lost? There were so many possibilities.

He didn't even notice when there was a loud knock on his door. He kept thinking, feeling uneasiness in the pit of his stomach - his worry for [Name] taking over.

He didn't even realize she was the one that had knocked on his door.