54. Insecurity [Kanda Yu]

Theme: Insecurity

Person: Kanda Yu

[Name] stood close, close to the heater. It was freezing - the middle of winter. The air she breathed out, it was steam; telling her how cold the room was. The heater, which was a fireplace with an openly lit fire, burned ferociously at the wood it was fed. [Name] sat down, closer to the heater than before. She hated the cold. It made her shiver and didn't let her do much. Plus, the Black Order was quite high up in the sky so it was cold.

[Name] heard the door creak open, before it was closed. She wondered who had entered. She felt another body sit next to hers, before she looked to the side, seeing the handsome Japanese swordsman, Kanda.

"Huh? Kanda? What're you doing here?" [Name] asked.

He didn't speak - he only leaned closer to [Name], staring at the fire. [Name]'s [Eye Colour] eyes widened and she stared at the longer haired man in shock. What was he doing?

He leant forward, using his hand to touch [Name]'s shoulder lightly, before gently pushing her towards him. By now, [Name]'s face was crimson red. She had no idea what the guy was doing. It was not him.

In a few seconds, their faces were so close - so close, she could feel his breath against her face. Squeezing her eyes shut, she prepared for whatever he was to do; she was quite passive.

But, she felt a heavy weight on her shoulder, which made her open her eyes and look down, seeing a sleeping Kanda against her shoulder, snoozing away.

[Name] thought, 'Well, that was embarrassing! I can't believe that I thought he'd actually...'