72. Vengefulness [Kanda]

Theme: Vengefulness

Person: Kanda

In the mornings, normally people are hungry. For [Name], that was no exception. She was hungry to the very core of her body, and she didn't like it. Getting up and doing her daily routine, she ended up in the cafeteria.

The different smells of food from different countries were overwhelming, and made her stare dreamily at the ceiling whilst smiling contently. But, she snapped out of it when her stomach growled, making her come back down to earth.

[Name] ordered her food and got it in seconds, before going around seeing which table was free. But, since it was this early in the morning, there were many finders and exorcists out in the cafeteria already, eating their food. It took up all the seats – except for one table.

"Meh, he wouldn't care, anyway..." [Name] reassured herself, before going to the table that Kanda at.

But as soon as she placed down her tray, she accidently hit the side of Kanda's bowl of hot soba (since it was winter), and made it go all over him as it flipped upside down, sending all its contents to Kanda's face and attire.

[Name] froze, seeing what she had done. In seconds, a feeling of dread filled her veins as she looked to meet Kanda's eyes. He was glaring at her, his right eye twitching a few times.

"Uh...bye, Kanda!" [Name] quickly waved goodbye before bolting off, scared for her life.

Who knows what Kanda would do to avenge his bowl of hot soba?!

Although, she did have to admit that it was funny, seeing Kanda with all his soba on him...since he liked it so much. For his Christmas present, [Name] now knew what to get him. She'd make a soba sweater, just for him.

But he'd avenge that soba sweater, too...