Special Chapter

THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER IS FOR MADDY AND PAOLO!

ENJOY READING! :D

================

*VINCE PAOLO'S POV

It's Saturday morning and I'm alone. I'm standing and staring at the glass wall viewing the whole city. I’m holding a glass full of wine, while thinking what I to do. After all my plans have settled, I am wondering how to end my feelings for Maddy. I take a sip of my wine and close my eyes. I think for a while and listen to my heartbeat.

I decided to invite Maddy for a dinner and to tell her everything. Tell her I like her!

I dialled her digits using my phone and press the call.

“Hey! Good morning!” I said as she answers her phone.

“Good morning!” she replies in a sleepy way sound.

“Did I wake you up?” I asked.

“Hindi naman, kakagising ko lang.” Maddy’s reply and I can imagine her smiling face.

“Oooh! Ahmmp… Maddy, can I ask you something?”

“Oo ba. Ano ba yun?”

“Can we have dinner tonight?”

“Ahh.. sige ba. Basta ba libre mo.” I can hear her giggle in the other line. That sounds so sweet.

“Oo naman. I’m the one who’s inviting you, so syempre libre ko.”

“Okay! No worries, basta bat susunduin mo ako ha!?”

“Of course I will. I’ll pick you up at 6 p.m”

“Okay! See yah!”

That ended our conversation on the phone.

At 4 p.m started to get myself prepared for the dinner. It’s not a date but it’s a dinner and it’s a confession. No matter what her reaction or decision is, I’ll we accept it. Well, I never expect something romantic for tonight’s dinner, because I know whatever I do it will always gonna be Charles.

When I done my wearing my outfit. I take a look on myself in the mirror. I usually wear black whenever I go to formal dinner, but tonight I wear grey for Maddy. I pick the perfume I usually use and spray a little into my neck. When I put it back in its place, I saw the box that Celeine has left or we should say: she gave me.

I open the box and saw the two necklaces, I read the note again that states:  

"Maybe I can't attend in your future wedding, so as a friend I'll give you my early gift. Give the other half to the lucky girl you'll love and the other one will be yours." –CELEINE