m a r i n a

Favorite quote in this chapter:

"This is the present, Karista, so don't focus on the past." - Vialette McCaffee

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MarshMal: Sammy? Maddy? Via? Are you there?

Diamadia: Oh my gosh! Where are you guys? We're at Marina Academy!

Vialetto: Yeah. We were worried that you guys were dead or something.

It's-me-Sami: Oh my gosh! Are you guys okay?

Vialetto: Of course we are! We saw Niran at Marina. I don't know why he's there, though.

Diamadia: Niran is...a zombie? I think? Anyway, he is so cute...

It's-me-Sami: Ooh, you're gonna get it!

Diamadia: Get what?

MarshMal: Amadia, I'm gonna kill you.

Diamadia: Why, what did I do?

MarshMal: Niran is my boyfriend and he always will be. Now shove off.

Diamadia: Oh my gosh! I'm sorry, Mal, I'm sorry, I didn't know! Via has been smothering him with hugs and shoulder-touching all this time, though.

Vialetto: You promised you wouldn't tell!

MarshMal: VIALETTE!!! Are you serious? Okay, I'm not helping you guys get back home.

Diamadia: No, Mal, she's sorry. She just meant it has a friendly gesture.

MarshMal: Oh, really? To me, hugging and touching my boyfriend is not a 'friendly gesture'.

Vialetto: Whatever. Anyway, help us, Sami! Help us get back to Maddy's house!

It's-me-Sami: Fine, fine. Just...I researched a bus website while you three were fighting, and it says that there is a bus heading your way in...say...2 minutes. The bus stop is near the football court.

Vialetto: Thanks, Sami. We're gonna fly there now.

Diamadia: How would we ever fly there in 2 minutes?

Vialetto: Just shut off your phone and start running. Bye guys, see you later!

Vialette grabbed Amadia's hand, and they started to sprint. 

"Hey! Where are you guys going?" Niran called after them. He started chasing them to the bus stop. 

"Wer'e going back to Amadia's house before her mom catches us out of bed!" Vialette yelled, jumping in the air and transforming into her bat form. 

"Hey! Wait up!" Amadia said, and just like that, Vialette reached down with her bat claws on her feet and grabbed Amadia's shoulders. 

"Oww! Stop! You're digging into my skin! Owwwww!" Amadia screamed. She felt Vialette's bat claws scrape her skin, and she felt something warm drip down onto her white tanktop. 

"Oh my gosh...hold on! We're almost there!" Vialette the Bat screamed, flying as fast as she could, her wings flapping in the wind. Niran sprinted closer to Amadia and reached high in the air. 

"Hurry! Give me Amadia! I'll catch her!" Niran yelled to Vialette. Amadia looked up at the bat who was carrying her with fearful eyes. Vialette stared back, as frightened as Amadia was. 

"Okay, Maddy, I'm going to drop you, but don't worry, Niran will surely catch you! I'm sure of it!" Vialette screamed down. Amadia nodded with all the trust she had in Niran. Vialette slowly let go of Amadia, and she felt Amadia slide away through her bat claws.