I'm in Love with my Enemy

Author's Note: Okay so this fanfic is a request from Roxel813, one of my fans. The idea was to have a high-ranked Espada fall in love with Toshiro Hitsugaya, or vise-versa. So, I am taking on that idea! This can be either a One-Shot or an ongoing story! Your choice!

Also, if any of you have requests, I will consider them also! So feel free to ask!

Netami's POV:

"Netami! Can I talk to you for a sec?!?" A loud, booming voice called from outside of my door. I sighed, I knew that voice well.

Grimmjow Jaggerjack.

"What do you want now, Grimmjow?" I shouted to him. Grimmjow and I were very close, only in the friend range though. Gross! I would never think of him like that!

Anyways, I'm the 3rd Espada in Sousuke Aizen's group of Arrancars. I'm three levels above Grimmjow. but I still treat him as an equal.

Because we both enjoy fighting.

My name is Netami Tsuyoi, "Envious of the Powerful", which describes me. I aim to be the most powerful in Hueco Mundo. Even though, I know I am not.

So, I'm going to watch everyone around me die, while I stay alive and become the most powerful. I know it's sort of cheating, but that's just how I am.

Grimmjow quickly opened the heavy door and slammed it shut.He turned to me, that huge grin of his planted on Grimmjow's face.

I looked up from the book I was reading. "Yes?"

"You saw Ulquiorra's report right? I wanna kill that Soul Reaper." Grimmjow said.

I laughed. "Oh, Grimmy, finding a new opponent, eh? You know Aizen's gonna give you hell if you do this."

He clenched his hands into fists. "Ulquiorra made me look like an idiot! I want you to help me wipe out anyone in that stupid town that has any Spirutual Pressure!"

I raised an eyebrow and sat up on my bed. "You're actually serious about this? I mean, I think Ulquiorra should've killed them too, but I don't think you should kill everyone." 

Grimmjow turned around. "Tsk, I knew you were soft too. You're just as weak as him."

Now, that pissed me off. I lauched off of the bed and held Grimmjow in the air by his collar.

"What did you say?" I growled through my teeth. "Let me remind you, I am number 3." I moved a lock of my spikey, red hair to expose the "3" tattooed behind my left ear.

"Heh, we leave in an hour." Grimmjow laughed as I let him go.

******************************************************

I landed on top of a building with Grimmjow. I can't believe I'm going along with this idiot...

"Now we have to wait for everyone else to get here." Grimmjow said as he sat on the edge of the building.

I smirked. "Being patient now, aren't we?"

I looked up at the stars as we sat there for a while. I disliked humans, however, I did like the night sky here. Oh, and of course the mangas.

"That's right!" I stood up. Grimmjow looked up at me, a aqua eyebrow raised.

"I'll be back, I've gotta get the new chapters of Naruto!" I exclaimed as I headed down to the street to find a bookstore. I had many fave mangas: Naruto, Vampire Knight, D. Gray-Man, and etc.

I don't know why but, I just liked them. Probably because it's so boring in Las Noches...

I scratched my mask that was a bottom set of teeth on my left jawline. Just like Grimmjow, I had been a cat-like Hollow. Only I was a Vasto Lorde, not an Adjucha like Grimmjow. Maybe that's why we get along so well, but we had met right before we became Arrancars.

Flashback

Back then, I had been with just Chitora, my only Fraccion. Chitora was like a sister to me, since she is also a cat-like Hollow, except she is an Adjucha.

We had been playing tag, I was so childish for a Vasto Lorde. However, it was the only thing you could do in a desert-like place like Hueco Mundo. that's when we ran into Grimmjow....

He caught Chitora, planning on devouring her when I had caught up.

"Chitora!" I shouted and looked at the panther in front of me. "What are you doing?"

Grimmjow just stared in amazement. "Are you....Are you really a Vasto Lorde?"

I growled. "Yes, now let her go or you die. You can choose."

Grimmjow spit Chitora out of his mouth and he sauntered over to me.

"Your name?" I asked.

"Grimmjow Jaggerjack."

I grabbed the book off of the shelf and jumped back to where Grimmjow had been waiting.

When I had arrived, Grimjow was gone and I could feel the Spiritual Pressure of Chitora and Grimmjow's Fraccion.

Damn, they left already...

I shoved the book in pocket of my pants and dashed to where Chitora was. When I arrived I saw Nakim and her facing two people.

One was a very busty woman. She had long, honey blonde hair and light blue eyes. Honestly, I was kind've jealous. I was short, had a decent-sized rack and had long, spikey red hair. I was really pale too.

I gasped in amazement when I saw the other. He was short, just like me. And he had spikey, silver hair and turquiose irises. He was wearing a very serious expression.

I wanted to fight him....

"Netami-Sama!" Chitora exclaimed as I approached her.

"Let me take that one off of your hands, Chitora." I unsheated my sword from my back. "I wanna have some fun with him."

I approached the guy. "Allow me to introduce myself: I am the 3rd Espada, Netami Tsuyoi."

He narrowed his eyes. "I'm Captain of Squad 10, Toshiro Hitsugaya."

A Captain, eh? This was gonna be fun...

Ta-Da! I'm actually starting to like this one, aren't you?

As I said before:

VOTE

COMMENT

Tell me if you want me to continue or not.

~Kira <3