Chapter 3

Author's Note:

Kira: FINALLY! I've been waiting to get out of this awkward writer's block >.<

Netami: So that's your excuse this time....

Kira: Sorry to you and my fans!

Netami's POV:

I sighed as I followed Grimmjow and Tosen down the path of reishi, Chitora behind me. "I hate you, Grimmjow. I can't believe you dragged me into this mess..."

Grimmjow glared at me from the corner of his eye. "Tche, if you weren't so hot-headed, you wouldn't have come."

"You wanna say that again?" I growled.

Grimmjow grinned. "YOU. ARE. HOT. HEADED." Then, he began to laugh his ass off.

"You bastard!" I yelled, charging toward him, sword raised. Suddenly, I felt a hand cuff around my wrist and paused to see Tosen behind me.

"Lower your blade, Netami. We have things to attend to and Aizen-Sama wants you back immediately." Tosen murmured. I glared and he released my arm. I sheathed my sword and continued on, passing to take a look at Grimmjow. He had a huge scar covering his torso.

"You're scratched up, aren't ya?" I smirked. "What? Big-kitty can't handle a tiny, little human?"

Grimmjow spit off the path. "Shut up, that shinigami is pretty strong for a human." He glanced at me. "Look at yourself. You have a sword lodged in your torso!"

I looked down, amazing that I had forgotten about that. "Well, I guess I forgot to return it before I got dragged in here...." I mumbled.

******************************************************************

"Ah, Netami and Grimmjow. My dear number 3 and 6." Aizen breathed as we entered his "throne room". 

"I have brought them as you asked, my lord." Tosen mumbled as he bowed.

"Kiss ass...." I mumbled under my breath.

"I've thought about the situation and I've decided not to reprimand you two." Aizen declared.

"Huh?!?" Tosen, Grimmjow, and I gasped in unision.

"I believe this action Grimmjow and Netami took was only to please me. But, please do ask first if you plan to do something like that again."

I breathed out a sigh in relief. To be honest, Aizen was the only person EVER to scare me. And that's a big jump for me.

"Aizen-Sama, I can not agree." Tosen mumbled as he gripped the hilt of his sword. "They deserved to be punished for their foolish actions."

Suddenly, as he stepped in between us, Tosen slashed his swrod managing to cut off my right hand and Grimmjow's entire left arm.

We both screamed in agony as blood poured to the floor. "Damn you, Tosen! I'll kill you!" Grimmjow growled, unsheathing his sword.

That idiot...

"Grimmjow, if you take anymore actions, I'll be forced to reprimand you and Netami." Aizen murmured.

"Tche," And with that Grimmjow sheathed his sword, walking off. I followed behind him, quickly spitting in Tosen's direction. That bastard....

"Netami." Aizen called out.

I turned to face him. "Yes, my lord?" God, I hate calling him that...

"That sword, in your chest, please return it tonight. I don't want the Soul Reapers to come here and retrieve it. I will give you three hours to go to Karakura town, unarmed, and return the Zanpakuto to Toshiro Hitsugaya."

"Unarmed?!?" I gasped, was he crazy?

Aizen smirked. "The Soul Reapers will rarely attack someone who is unarmed. You only have to drop it off anyways. That's not a problem, is it?"

I looked away, damn this man.... "I will carry out this task immediately, my lord." I mumbled before bowing and walking off.

I smirked, at least I'll see that Captain once again....

Toshiro's POV:

I sat on the rooftop of Orhime's house, staring at the night sky. It was odd not to hear the voice of Hyorinmaru in my head, since Netami had gotten dragged back to Hueco Mundo with him.

I sighed. "I'll probably have to go and get it. Who knows what that woman will do with him..."

"Oh, and who would this woman be?" A voice spoke from behind me. I turned to see Netami behind me, a sadistic grin planted on her face.

Whoo! Update!

VOTE

COMMENT

~Kira <3