Chapter 2

Author's Note:

Kira: Haha, sorry for the long wait...

Netami: I've been waiting FOREVER to fight this guy and all you say is "Sorry"????

Kira: Well, I'm starting now aren't I?

Netami: Fine, but make me wait again and I kill you.

Kira: *shivers and starts typing*

Netami's POV:

I licked the blade of my Zanpakuto, I couldn't wait to get this guy's blood on it! It wasn't just a want, it was a need, a lust. My Zanpakuto was the same small katana like everyone else's. Except its blade was black and the tip a bright red. And a long black ribbon dangles from the hilt.

The white-haired boy stared at me with a look that seemed like disgust.

I laughed. "What's wrong? You scared? Surely, Nakim and Chitora explained to you about our ranks. Which, you know, means I'm the 3rd strongest Arrancar. The 6th is also with us, surely whoever is fighting him won't walk away unscathed."

"Surely, you haven't forgotten that a Captain is the strongest rank in the Soul Society." He replied, his eyebrows mashed together in anger.

"Oh, trust me, I haven't. You being a Captain will make this fun."  I smirked. "I wanna stain that white hair of your's crimson!" I shouted as I charged towards him. I clashed against his Zanpakuto and noticed it was emitting a icy, cold aura.

"So, your Zanpakuto is an ice type huh?" I analyzed and grinned. "Even better!" 

Toshiro's POV:

This woman was......truly insane.

However, the more excited she got, the stronger her attacks got. I nearly had to use all of my strength to block and counterattack.

My concentration slipped suddenly, and she sliced into my right shoulder. I pulled away as she did and gripped my shoulder. The Espada had gotten into me deeply. I watched as a black, pierced tongue (AN: Yes, Netami's tongue is black and has piercings XD) snaked out of her mouth and she licked the blade of her Zanpakuto.

"Mmm," She smiled, licking her lips. "Delicious."

"You're disgusting." I spat and suddenly a hand was layed on my chest, the Espada was standing in front of me. She had been nearly 6 feet away a moment ago.

"So fast..." I gasped and she smirked.

"Listen here," She whispered, her face inches from mine. "You're lucky I like to play with my food. Otherwise I would kill you right now." She removed her hand and stepped back. For some reason though, when we were so close, my heart had beaten unevenly.

"You're blushing." Netami commented. "Never had a woman touch you before?"

I blushed deeper. "Shut up!" I raised my sword. "Go, Hyorinmaru!" A huge, ice dragon headed toward the arrancar.

"Wow," She said as it headed towards her. She quickly sliced the dragon's head off. "But, not enough."

Damn, I had a feeling I'd have to use this...

"Bankai!" I shouted and ice covered my arms and legs, wing grew on my back. "Daiguren Hyorinmaru!"

She clapped her hands together. "Nice job, Captain. Your Bankai is very impressive."

I growled. "You'll see how impressive it is after I kill you!" I flew towards her and she smiled. We clashed swords and I gasped.

Her blade was on fire!

Netami laughed at my wide eyes. "Bad idea, my Zanpakuto is a fire-type. I will congradulate you though, you took me on, even though you knew my power was higher than your's."

And with that she sliced into my other shoulder, her Zanpakuto burning the ice out of her way. I coughed up blood and one of my ice flowers shattered. Damn, if I don't do something fast....

I'll die...

"Captain!" Rangiku suddenly shouted as she lay on the ground. Pretending to be dead. She nodded to me which meant our "Gintei Kaijo" request had been accepted. My squad sign appeared on my chest and Netami stared at me.

"What's this?" She asked, an eyebrow raised. "No measely tricks can save you. No matter how hard you try, you can't defeat me."

I ignored her and stood up, wobbling a bit from my loss of blood. "Activating Gintei Kaijo!"

The crest on my chest glowed and my extra Spiritual Pressure was unleashed. I couldn't feel the pain from my wounds, strength flowed through my veins.

Netami's POV:

A huge Spritual pressure flowed from the Captain and made an explosion. The dust cleared and I saw that his wounds had stopped bleeding.

Impossible...

There was no way a Captain could ever defeat me! Such nonsense!

However, as I thought that, I felt a pain on my chest. I looked down to see the his sword sliced through my stomach, sticking out of my back. Blood spilled from my lips and I smiled. "You're a brave kid." I sighed. "I didn't want ot have to use this but, I guess this'll make it more fun."

 I raised my Zanpakuto and pointed its blade towards my heart. "Kill, F-" However, before I could plunge the blade into my heart, I heard the sound of a Garganta being opened.

 I turned to be suddenly yanked into the black opening, Chitora following behind me. Then, it closed, separating me from the Soul Reaper Captain.

I growled. "What the hell was that-" However, I turned and saw Grimmjow and General Tosen. Grimmjow looked as pissed as I felt. And I automatically knew what had happened:

We were caught....

Finally! I know you've probably been waiting FOREVER for me to post this. Just some things have been happening lately soo....

Anyways,

VOTE

COMMENT

Thanks!

~Kira <3