Chapter 4

AN: Sorry for the long wait xD Thanks for the encouragement, minna!

Netami's POV:

The captain, or Toshiro, stared in amazement for a split second. What? Was he that surprised to see me? Nah, I bet he was scared for his life. The poor kid probably thought I was gonna kick his ass. Tche, I would if it wasn't for that damn Aizen.

I let a smirk run across my lips. "So surprised? Or did I make ya shit your pants in fright, ne?" That smirk turned into a grin as I let out a chuckle.

Toshiro glared piercing daggers at me with his eyes. "No. I simply want to know what you are doing here, Arrancar."

I sent a glare right back at him. Man! He was no fun to play with! "Oi! My name isn't 'Arrancar'. It's Netami. Plus," I tried pulled his Zanpakuto from where it lie against my back. "I came to bring ya this." However, I struggled a bit as I tried to remove it. Having a useless stub as right hand wasn't exactly "helpful".

I looked over at the Shinigami. "Can ya help me?"

Toshiro then noticed my hand and raised an eyebrow before spotting his Zanpakuto as well. "H-Hyorinmaru..." He murmured before moving to pull it off of me.

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes before sitting on the rooftop beside where he stood. Suddenly, a pointed blade was at my throat and I peered up to see the Captain with that glare in his turquiose eyes once again. "Something wrong, Captain?" I asked with a innocent expression.

"Why aren't you attacking me?" He asked through clenched teeth. "Don't tell me you only came to return Hyorinmaru."

I sighed with a roll of my eyes. "I'm sorry to disappoint you, Captain. My orders from Aizen-Sama were clear: Return the Shinigami's Zanpakuto then return back to Hueco Mundo."

Toshiro blinked and shook his head, looking at me fiercely once more. "I don't believe that. From our last fight you seemed to be the type that fights when she finds an enemy."

I stood up raising my hands (well hand) in the air. "Fine, check me, Captain. I ain't got one weapon on me." Toshiro stood in shock for a moment and I rolled my eyes. "What? I ain't got cooties."

He slid his zanpakuto on to his back before stepping forward hesitantly. Moving, he placed his hands on my shoulders softly, sliding down toward my waist. Toshiro patted the fabric, looking for any signs of a weapon. I chuckled at the slightly embarrassed blush he wore, it really made him even cuter.

Sighing, the shinigami pulled away and I grinned. "Ne? I told ya I didn't have a weapon on me." I joked. Toshiro just rolled his eyes and turned away.

"Shut up! Shouldn't you get back to Hueco Mundo?"

I sighed before plopping down on the roof of what seemed like an apartment complex. "Why would I wanna go back there? That place is boring." I mumbled out. "Plus, even if I do get back there, I'll be laughed at by the other Espada." That meant mostly Nnoitra. Ugh, I swear, he could pass as a pirate-clown cosplayer. I barely knew any Espada that was close friends with that bastard.

"You're a Hollow, you belong in Hueco Mundo." Toshiro pointed out with a slight sneer to his tone.

"Tryin' ta get rid of me or somethin'?" I raised an eyebrow. This guy was so uptight! I wih I could just reach out and slap him. But, he'd probably try to kill me anyways.

"I'm just saying the facts, Espada." He said, taking a seat beside me.

"Don't call me 'Espada', makes me sound like an animal. Call me 'Netami', Captain," I grinned.

"Fine, you can call me 'Toshiro', then."

AN: WHOO THANK GOD FOR SCHOOL.

Anyways, you guys know the drill.

VOTE

COMMENT

More will be uploaded~

~Kira <3