3

"Erm, excuse me? KickthePJ right?"

PJ looked up from his phone to see a girl grasping numerous notebooks and a couple of pens. She smiled at him, hopefullness apparent in her blue-green eyes.

"That is I," PJ exclaimed. "Magical creatures and ukulele abound."

"Hi there, I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions for my online blog," she opened a notebook, already ready with questions.

"I er-" PJ started.

"Please! It won't take long!"

PJ laughed. "Okay, but I want to know who I'm speaking to."

"I'm Meg, full time stalker, part time destroyer of relationships," Meg said, clicking her pen. "First question! How did you come up with such amazing characters for Oscar's Hotel?"

Fifteen minutes later, and Meg had managed to get through ten questions with rather long answers from PJ. Her hand was tiring but she'd managed to pull up a seat next to PJ.

The generic ring tone for the iPhone came from PJ's pocket. Meg looked up from her notes toward PJ, realising that this was probably the end of the interview.

"I'm sorry, am I alright to take this?" PJ asked Meg, already pulling out his phone from his pocket.

"Sure, I have enough stuff here for a post," Meg stood up, waved to PJ, collected her notebooks and walked away, leaving PJ alone in the convention room.

PJ looked at who was calling, slightly surprised when it read 'Phil'. Maybe he wanted to apologise for acting the way he did earlier on, but PJ knew for a fact that Phil had forgotten his phone that day.

Even still, he answered.

"Hey Phil, what's up?" PJ said enthusiastically.

PJ was shocked when he heard the voice of someone supposedly dead.

"P-PJ, please can you help m-me?" the voice of Dan Howell whispered.

"Dan?!" PJ asked, his heart pounding in his rib cage as though it wanted to escape. "Where are you? I thought you were dead!"

"Shh!" Dan scolded. "Yeah, I'm not dead, get over it."

"Bu- Phil said you were," PJ ran a hand through his hair. "He said you were.... Dead!"

"I think we've established that!" Dan whispered harshly. "I-I'm sorry, I just really, really need you."

PJ could hear the panic on the edge of Dan's voice. It cut through his mind like a knife.

"Yeah, I will. But where are you," PJ swung his bag over his shoulder, phone pressed tightly against his ear.

"The flat," Dan whispered.

"Wait," PJ stopped confused. "Your flat?!"

"Yes, my flat, which flat did you think! Now hurry!"

"Dan, you need to stay on the line, okay?" PJ said, rushing as fast as he could out of the convention centre. He ran toward a taxi but it took off, passengers already aboard,

"Okay, but please come quick," Dan said. "Wait. He's here."

"What?" PJ successfully hailed another taxi.

"Peej, he's here. Shit!" the line went silent for a couple of seconds. "No. Phil. I-I did nothing. I swear!"

The line went dead, Dan's screams echoing around PJ's skull. PJ got into the taxi and attempted to ring Dan back.

Nothing.

He sighed, and urged the taxi onwards.

Inside the convention centre, a young teen was stood. She had gasped aloud as PJ had ran past, talking about murdering Phil Lester. Phil had walked past her a couple of moments later, making her very confused.

Whatever. She'd figure it out. What else are fangirls good for?

Yeah update on a Wednesday. Im bored and I thrive off comments and votes so ye.

Whoop Megan is here, Danyul's back and suspense.

Yay

Bye